Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

1.11.2 and Build Moves!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain_Reginald, 21 May 2017.

By Captain_Reginald on 21 May 2017 at 17:24
  1. Captain_Reginald

Captain_Reginald Pawnaholic Staff Member VIP RAINBRO

Top Poster Of Month

Hey everyone!

Just letting you all know that the main server has finally been updated to 1.11.2! If you notice any bugs with how things run, please report them on the #bugs channel inside our Discord server.

Also, the 1.8 world is back up and I want to begin moving builds here shortly. If you have something in the old 1.8 world that you would like me to copy over, please let me know what that is and where it is so I can get that done for you. Sorry it's taken so long to get to.

Update on the custom map: It looks like we'll be staying on the current map for the foreseeable future. Pawned hasn't heard from Axel in quite a long time so we don't really know what all is happening with that. In the meantime, if someone wants to design a custom map themselves, that's another option. Otherwise expect to stay on the current one for a while.

Thank you all for your patience. Hope to see you around Pawncraft again soon. :)

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain_Reginald, 21 May 2017.

1. anthony2445
      anthony2445
      Is it too late to have builds moved over? lol
    2. Captain_Reginald
      Captain_Reginald
      Eh, that depends. If you become active on the server again, we still might be able to move it. But you'd have to prove that you'll be around to use it by playing consistently for a while first because moving builds is a lot of work. Also there's a few hiccups in the way... the old world has a lot of corrupted chunks and currently the 1.8 server isn't running at all so we'd have to get that started again.