1. No more complaining about caps, unless used excessively.
2. No more moderator group.
3. No more complaining about bad language, unless used excessively or to insult.
4. The staff team and I will attempt to communicate better with you. We will post announcements about what we've been doing more regularly and I personally will try to be less blunt in response to the queries you give me in-game.
5. We started doing this a while ago, but we never actually announced it. We're going back to being more tolerant of people's behaviour. Rather than diving straight in with a ban we will talk to the player (depending on the circumstances), hand out warnings and mute/kick people appropriately. We wish for you to still be able to have fun here whilst keeping a fair playing ground.
6. Polls for new staff members are now able to be created by any member of staff in the staff forum, thus allowing worthy candidates who I may not see fit to get the judgement of all of the staff members, thus eliminating any bias' there may be and rewarding members who deserve it.
7. New staff members will undergo proper training when joining the team to ensure rules are enforced in a proficient manner.
8. Staff members will attempt to be more active in the mumble server and we encourage people to join.
We hope you enjoy this update and welcome any suggestions.
- Pawncraft Team