Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

A sincere apology

Discussion in 'Banter' started by Recidivist, 24 Jan 2012.

1. Recidivist

Recidivist Member

Hello Pawncrafters,

Please allow me to apologize for what I said and did. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from playing the game and having fun.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.
    Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I hope that someday we shall be able to play together again. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share.

Again, my most sincere apologies.

Thank you.

2. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Dear {Recipient}
    Please allow me to apologize for what I {said, did, etc…} on {day of week}. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect {you, organization} deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from {doing their job, learning, etc…}.
    It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.
    Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to {working, learning from, etc…} you {again/soon}. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at {email/phone}.
    Sincerely,
    {Sender Name}

3. Improper

Improper Member

I watched him type this.

It sounded perverse when it came to the point of "playing together"

4. Recidivist

Recidivist Member

I accept your apology Hobbit. Will you accept mine?

5. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Sure, I'll accept it. That doesn't mean I'm going to alter the punishment you've been awarded!

6. Recidivist

Recidivist Member

I hope I can change your mind and prove to you I have changed and will not continue the destructive path that I have led so far. Yes, the apology was based on a template, and I do not deny this. It was able to convey, clearly and concisely, what I had wanted to put, had I had the time and willpower to do so. It is hard for me to write these words, a mix of emotions crash upon my mind as I do so, and I hope that it goes some way to making up for the terrible deeds I forced upon the community.

I can accept that a majority of my time spent here was spent trolling, but I do hope that you can recognise some of the good that I did, too.

7. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

Don't change. I love you mon!

Bread likes this.
  8. tunesnatcher

tunesnatcher Active Member

found the site the apology template is on. they even have a apology template for stealing!
    http://www.apologyletters.net/apology_letter_for_behavior.php

Dear Half of Pawncraft
    The unlawful taking of your items from you has created several uncomfortable situations for which I am very sorry. It was several inexcusable lapses in judgment and moral behavior on my part. While they were embarrassing experiences, they are experiences I intend to learn and grow from. I understand that stealing is wrong and what happened on several dates I cannot remember at several locations I cannot remember has taught me that the consequences are not worth the unlawful gain. Again, I am very sorry for my misbehavior and if you have anything further to discuss on the matter, please feel free to contact me at the forums
    Sincerely,
    Tunesnatcher

P.S If it makes you feel better, I threw your stuff into lava after taking it, for the lulz.

Bread and TheKinglyarab like this.