Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

alexdavis45s creative app

Discussion in 'Creative Applications' started by alexdavis45, 27 Apr 2012.

1. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

In-Game Name:alexdavis45
    Why should you be allowed to build in the Creative world:well for starters i need it to go to my clans home the clan is skulblaka.2 i am not a griefer.3 i am a fairly good builder
    Screenshots of creativeness: i dont have any just yet they are saved on to the main user and i ned to find the password i will have them up as soon as possible

[​IMG]

2. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Ok so you want creative permission to get to your clans home. My simple direct question is what is your clans home doing in creative seems a sill place to have it.

3. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I'm building our clan home in creative :) He wants to help me work on it is what he's trying to say.

mynameiscoolcrew likes this.
  4. alexdavis45

i have 0 photoso can i put a video up

5. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Feel free

6. alexdavis45

look i know how to add photos and videos but i cant ok so you are just going to have to trust me on this one

7. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

Uhm.. riiight. :cool: See it like this. You're the patient who has a boo boo on his toe. Im the nurse holding the hacksaw and a pair of shackles... Trust me.

On a more serious note...
    If you cant find your pics, video's etc. Make something in single player Creative. Screenshot that and post that here.

Vork Moin and Tootitbootit like this.
  8. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

No, I don't have to trust you at all. The requirements for build privileges on our multiplayer creative map include screenshots of some kind. If you cannot provide any, you cannot build in our creative map.

9. [1337]Skinback

A question the first quote you state you have a video. The next quote you state that you know how but cant does this mean you dont have a video and you lied or does it mean you have a video but wont put it up for some reason.

10. alexdavis45

it means i have a video its just it wont let me put it up y would i lie to u?

amber trap look i know ur an admin u have higher authority than me and u will use this against me in my admin app but i havent taken a likening to u i think u have a bad attitude u r very unhelpful towards me i just really dont like you

miralyn what do u think iv been doing i cant find my single player or smp pics would u think if i had single player pics that they would be up by now

<Merged by Pawned> Note: There is an EDIT button. Please use it in the future.

11. Axelmotley

Miralynn was merely saying that you could build something new in single player. Click single player--> Make creative world--> Build something in it :)

12. alexdavis45

i have put i cant find the photos for it

13. Axelmotley

Well, you may as well restart then :D

14. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I suspect that has more to do with my refusal to bend rules simply to accommodate your whims than any real issues with my scintillating personality.

15. alexdavis45

ok well i was just saying my opinion

16. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Ow my eyes, is full spelling and correct punctuation too much to ask for? It's not like this is a chat room where you have to type fast. I also wanted to take away your excuse for not having photos by saying run --> %appdata% --> .minecraft --> screenshots --> *post on photobucket/google/whatever* --> *copy address* --> *paste address in image embed* --> *post reply* --> *give Vork Moin all your money*

Bread and the_amber_trap like this.
  17. [1337]Skinback

Ok you wont like this but this statement is out of line. Amber has clearly stated what is required for this application and nothing more. For you to come out with this comment is past me and im amazed Amber didn't bite. Instead he showed what a true Admin is like and still gave you a constructive answer.

Now to the point unless you as a player provide a screenshot of some creations you have built you wont get your application passed.
    This is not a hard request but a simple one which for some reason like your admin app you seem to be complicating. Next try to keep your posts as one as you will upset Pawned.

Now stop complaining get of your butt build something nice take screenshot and show us its that simple.

[​IMG]

A blast from the past one of my builds. It took me 7min to type this and post (plus make a coffee) that's all so just do it and stop this stupid thing from getting worse.

18. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Oh wow.

Edit: Wooooooow