Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

AutoCrafters!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 3 Sep 2017.

By Pawned on 3 Sep 2017 at 19:12
  1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Hey All,

Another crazy addition for you today, in the form of AutoCrafters!

What is an AutoCrafter you ask? Well an AutoCrafter is a handy machine which automatically crafts you items every time it receives a redstone pulse.

You simply put in what you want it to craft, put your materials in 1 chest and it will then output the crafted item in another chest.

For full instructions, see below:
    1. To begin get a dispenser and name it AutoCrafter. Then place it down.
    2. The output chest should be place on the side the dispenser is facing. The input chest should be opposite the output.
      [​IMG]
    3. The item you want crafted should be placed inside the dispenser.(If more then one is supplied they are randomly picked from to craft.)
    4. The final thing that must be done is a redstone pulse every time you want the item crafted. (Unless its enchanted with infinity.)

Making them faster!
    To make the crafters craft more items per redstone signal you can enchant them with efficiency. The amount of items is equal to the level of efficiency plus 1.

Make them work Automatically!
    To make the crafters run anytime they have a redstone signal you just have to enchant them with Infinity.

Captain_Reginald and jkerr like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 3 Sep 2017.

1. crinkle
      crinkle
      Does not work. Cannot enchant with infinity.
    2. Pawned
      Pawned
      You can, Minecraft doesn't by default allow it so it shows as if you can't do it, but if you click the blank slot you'll get the enchanted autocrafter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    3. Captain_Reginald
      Captain_Reginald
      Click the blank spot? What do you mean by that? I can't do it in an anvil or an enchant table so I'm guessing there's another way.
    4. Pawned
      Pawned
      Hopefully this explains... I had to cut a lot of frames to make it a reasonable size but hopefully should get the idea xD... Basically enchant like you normally would and then click the blank square after the red X and it'll give you the enchanted autocrafter

http://i.imgur.com/Q2ViNZ5.gifv

I'll make a video this weekend maybe.

You can watch the extended cut here, but it is 100MB: http://i.imgur.com/NdluZ0T.gifv
      Last edited: 7 Sep 2017
      Captain_Reginald likes this.