Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Awards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VladTheImposter, 14 Mar 2012.

?

Awards that show up next to your profile?

1. Yah

23.1%
  2. Nah

46.2%
  3. Possibly

30.8%
  1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Hmm this is more directed at Pawned. Idea of small like icons below a person's Name/Posts/Likes ect that give recognition for different things. I am not talking about banners but just small type icons. When you hover over image it will tell you what it is for. This may be a way to show off anything you might have earned. Say you have posted 1000; you would have the 1000 posts icon. Or IF we don't want to keep it "strict" then have it if there is an "official" tournament, or contests, or other things, a special icon would be created for that one thing.

I, of course, would offer to make some, or all of them (you can always have someone else do them if you choose).

But anyways, just an idea to maybe give something people can work towards.

To make it simpler at the beginning, have just challenges like posts, and likes. Bla bla.

Too ambitious? Tell me your thoughts. Personally I think this would be a nice addition (as long as it looks neat). I will agree with whoever posts that it may be a slight logistic challenge but hey nothing comes without a challenge.

Now I just took this off of google because I was too lazy to make one, but have icons about this size:

<---------Would go there! [​IMG]

Pardon the grammar; I am having alot going through my head so it won't be perfect :)

Also I don't know how this Forum software works but in most you can just add this using tags..not certain though.

2. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

Depends on what qualifies as "anything you might have earned".

3. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

I'm sorry, but what's the purpose of this? We already have trophies, and your trophy points can be seen below your user info. Clicking on the points shows the trophies you've unlocked. I don't see a reason to have icons for it as it'd just needlessly waste space on the page and require more to download.

Improper likes this.