Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b Alex5519 & simonbranner

Discussion in 'Bans' started by Pawned, 27 May 2012.

1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Reason: Exploiting noobs.
    Length: 2 weeks
    Proof:

[​IMG]

There's more, but I'm too lazy to post it, too much spam within the chat. Basically, I unbanned Alex on the basis that he'll give King his stuff back. Alex gave King most of his stuff back, and then simon and Alex got King to go into the wild to retrieve the last of his stuff, upon giving him his items, they then killed him.

2. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

I PvP quite alot and I see these actions to be the utmost disrespect to players. It's disgraceful! Especially as it's a new player, Simon has done nothing but cause shit in his time here. Accusing me of griefing and bypassing lockette when i'm simply using enderpearls to get into his house or the red rose ability granted to all vampires through the SN Classes plugin.

Simon has also insulted me on numerous occasions through PVP, I have on numerous times killed him in the arena (made by slugboytom) and he then claimed I multikilled him when he keeps walking into the arena, thus announcing he wants to fight.

Such a dickish thing to do and kill him again, I hope this user gets compensation from both idiots who decided it would be funny to give his initial experience of the server a bad one.

3. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

He actually really likes the server now :). I helped him quite a bit and set him up in my house. He's a lot happier now. (though he is quite newbie)

4. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

You should try spleefing with him. Same results.

Portrend likes this.
  5. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Pah. After logging out of skype yesterday night and returning this morning there were "521" messages to be read, most of which are by simon being racist, insulting or wishing people dead. The whole thing consisted of sarky comments from him. I would happily see his ban time increased, showing a huge negligence to players who have been here a while and to be fair players who helped him start out; Sheryl, Minatoman10, Dale (?)

6. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

If I can't get on for a while can another Mage leader kick this guy from the clan? There is no way he can wear the Mages tag now.

the_amber_trap likes this.
  7. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

Slug, i believe that Sheryl has already done so. In her words for "Being an ass. Also he was threatening [her]"

the_amber_trap likes this.
  8. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I think this guy is the same one who keeps asking me to build his home for him instead of just doing it himself.

9. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

The same one.

Also, be sure to ban _martusss_ as well, simon has previously admitted to me that this is his alt account (when he was trying to come back to Epica), can just see him doing something silly with it.

Plus which its his forum name i believe.