Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b capitalfish

Discussion in 'Bans' started by Pawned, 6 Feb 2012.

1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Reason: Griefing
    Length: Permanent until satisfactory appeal
    Proof: [​IMG]

2. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

so you're telling me, that in a nether fortress I can't break nether brick?

and what's a satisfactory appeal?

3. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Satisfactory appeal is an appeal that shows the banning staff member that the offender has learned his/her lesson. Simply put it goes along the lines of: the offender admits to his/her wrong doings, makes a sincere apology/apologies, and promises to not to do what he/she did in the future. Any attempts to make excuses, or lift the blame off themselves is always viewed negatively; it is about taking responsibility, and being honest.

4. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

Okay then. Honestly I didn't realize that place was still in use, I did take the netherbrick from there but I will be happy to replace the blocks and I'll give some gold. I apologize for the grief and I won't be griefing again, also I will always check if a building is in use before taking from it.

and I was actually in a nether fortress before I was there, my friend showed the fortress to me.

5. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Also to answer your Stronghold question: Do you see the Lift Sign, and the lockette signs? The Lockette signs are to keep people out. Looks like you griefed through the sides of the door to get through. Destroying blocks in a stronghold is perfectly fine AS LONG AS you don't destroy other people's blocks. If you see locked chests, or lockette signs, means someone owns that area. Thus, you need to find an empty spot. If someone places blocks around a lockette door, and you break the blocks to get through, you are griefing, and are by passing lockette; which is illegal.

6. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

well then, I also apologize for not paying attention to the signs, to be honest I have a tenancy not to read things so I will take more time in the future, if I get un-banned that is

7. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

You will have to appeal your ban on the Mcbans site---> MCBANS.COM. You will have to create an account, and link it to your Minecraft account. Your ban should appear under "My Bans"; that is where you can post an appeal. Thank you. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

8. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

any chance I will be unbanned today?

9. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

I am not the banning staff member; Pawned is. He will respond when he is ready. I cannot determine the outcome of the appeal. Thank you.

10. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

then no.

is there a reason mcbans takes ages to do anything?

I can't get onto mcbans.com it says access denied.

so what am I meant to do now?

Vlad, if I can't appeal (which I want to do) then I can't get unbanned and if I can't get on MCBANS.com, how the hell am I meant to appeal? can you sort this out please or tell me a different way?

11. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Hmm. I am not sure. I guess it could be your router, or internet settings that could be blocking the site. The site is currently up; I am on it. What is header on the access denied message you are getting?

12. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

It literally says "access denied" and won't let me do anything on it.

13. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

It's fine here; must be a local problem. Is the computer you use a 'family" computer, or a computer that might have parental controls on it?

14. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

if I replace the blocks and give the owners some valuable resources can I please be unbanned? I don't want this to take ages and MCBANS.com is being a pain, I verified my account and linked my character to it then it suddenly denied me access to the website.

i'm using my computer, which has no restrictions on it, and it seems to have banned my IP adress

15. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Only thing I can think of that may cause that is that you are going to a part of the site that is not allowed; ie: staff section, ect. Other then that, Pawned will have to help you out. IP block by Mcbans is unlikely...

16. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

seriously, it has banned my IP address, I'm trying though the forum link and directly and it doesn't work. So I'm permanently banned and I doubt that pawned or the owners will forgive two blocks of a natural resource all around them.

17. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

This was happening to me when connecting too fast (Had 3 MCBans tabs open at same time, all load at same time when launching browser). Wait 5 - 10 minutes and you should be allowed access.

There is no other way you can appeal.

18. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

then if it doesn't work you won't unban me?

I have been waiting 20 minutes and it still wont let me on

19. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

I will not unban you without a satisfactory appeal and until you get your story straight, it's highly unlikely you'll be unbanned today. Please stop spamming this thread.

20. CapitalFish

CapitalFish Member

I'm not spamming it, I'm trying to sort out my ban. If the website won't let me on then I cannot appeal, if you will not let me appeal here then it's unfair in the way that I have literally no way to appeal.

and it's highly unlikely I will ever be unbanned because you're the only person with the power to do it and you won't allow people to air their problems or give them a separate place to appeal if the website isn't working. Maybe you should post another thread that allows people to appeal, I'm sure people will find it much easier.

Post a new link to MCBANS.com and I'll see if it works.