Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+b DubPedJesusMed

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SupWithThat, 30 Jan 2012.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Reason: Griefing

Time/date: 30/01/2012

Duration: Until satisfactory appeal

Proof: [​IMG]

2. caleb

caleb Member

was banned for griefing something dont no what tho...

3. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Ok so this player knows he griefed a obsidion block that controlled my nether portal. In doing this has created alot of rework for me so i hope that Sup issues a long ban. Reason being even though its one block i now have to try and reset the portal to the exact same position (a long process) or rebuild our whole 1337 complex in nether. You cant say it was a mistake for the simple reason it is obsidion so i come to the conclusion that

1. You know greifing is against the rules
    2. You broke the block knowing you would break the rules
    3. You don't care about other players hard work

4. caleb

caleb Member

Hey im sorry about you having to get it to the right place but I was only trying to get mine into the position I want Ed my nether portal to be in and i didn't steal the obsidian block either I placed it down near the portal so please unban me I didn't realize that you would have to fix the positioning for your portal I was just trying to fix mine

5. caleb

caleb Member

And yes I am aware it was griefing but I put the obsidian block back it was only so I could fix my portal I didn't think it would effect you so much I'm sorry

6. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

My question is where the hell is this portal your talking about fixing. Also being sorry after the fact does not help at all. Your explanation does not make sense at all.

7. caleb

caleb Member

Well I can't show you where the hell the portal is because I'm banned and I didn't know it would cause you so much trouble

8. Soren025

Soren025 Active Member

nether portals within 1000 blocks mess with each other, make one and it could break someone elses. no point is relying on linking your own nether portal and amusing it will always be there