Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b enemy771

Discussion in 'Bans' started by the_amber_trap, 16 Jun 2012.

1. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Crime: Attempted duping
    Length: Perma
    Proof: Confidential lest it encourage other dupers; screenshot will be posted in staff forums.

Oh, enemy was also well aware that this was illegal. He said as much in chat, and also has a history of other illegal activities. These factors, as well as betraying the trust of our staff member Axelmotley, are why this is now a permaban.

2. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Mmm. Lovely.

3. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

please show the proof... i dont believe enemy will do something like this

4. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Here's a screenshot of his chat I just took. http://tiny.cc/mxpzfw

5. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

what did he do than? broke blocks?
    sorry if i dont see it :p

6. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

Note the top 3 messages. I've updated the image with a box around the messages for you.

7. enemy771

enemy771 Member

I said it was Bannable, not illegal. there is a difference. "history of other illegal activities" what? taking wood from a village that I didnt know was claimed by someone? "Betraying the trust of axelmotley" oh goody. this one is fun. I told you about what I was doing willingly when you asked and went along with what you told me to do ,like when you said to get rid of it. I dont see how answering questions and following orders is exactly "betraying." If you have any other VALID. points to give me, then go ahead. but as it stands, this can only be a few days tops for suspicious behaviour, seeing as I had a perfectly legitimate reason for it.

8. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

And here we are.

Vampireblood5 and Superdood like this.
  9. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Sorry Enemy I even told you before '' If your going to do anything bannable on this server don't think about getting away with it ''.

10. enemy771

enemy771 Member

I know sunny. and Pawned, Im sorry about this whole mess. I was doing something suspicous and illegal, and I shouldnt have. no one else has anything to do with it, Ill accept full responsibilty for it. If permaban is your decision, Ill go find another server (seriously, Pawncraft is the ONLY server I ever go on. all the others suck)

11. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

12. enemy771

enemy771 Member

It was my brother's account and I just wanted to tell sunny something.

13. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

L2Forum

Superdood and the_amber_trap like this.
  14. Axelmotley

I trusted you not to behave this way.
    If you didn't mean to do anything illegal with it why the diamond blocks? Also, why were you asking other players how to break these blocks right after you placed the diamond ones. You say you were doing nothing illegal but you stated that it was "secret", "bannable" and "if you lead an admin here you will get in much trouble as I will."

So far you have x-ray, suspicious behavior, possible duping, and the threatening another player working against you. I believe that is more than enough to deserve a perma-ban.

15. enemy771

enemy771 Member

I was testing more than just diamond blocks. I used what I had on me, and I was repairing my armour earlier. on the topic of asking other players if it were breakable, like I had said earlier, DECORATION. I have told you about that multiple times. Its a secret as in I dont want other people to see it or else they would use it as well. bannable, well whatd you expect, it looks like a duplicator. the same with having an admin there. and as you can see, the admins OVERREACTED and I got banned for it. suspicious behavior isnt anything but this, youre just adding an excuse. xray has already been agreed to be forgotten about and finished with. "threatening another player" excuse me? give me an example. and as for possible duping thats this, which I have already given my reasonings. I think I have given plenty of perfectly fine reasoning on this matter. I have nothing left to say. If you cant give any more reason to ban me, yet still have me permabanned, Im taking this up with MCBans staff.

16. Axelmotley

When you told Sunny that if he led an admin here that he would get in much trouble as you. That sounds like a threat to me.

17. enemy771

enemy771 Member

that if an admin was there he could get in as much trouble as me, not as a threat, but as a warning.

18. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

I also think Enemy had x-ray when I tped to him one time to ask him a question about the town he was mining in the dark (No torches) it was almost impossible to see.

19. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I mine in the dark... doesnt mean i xray...

20. enemy771

enemy771 Member

?? when was this? and admins can check that kind of stuff, I assure you Im not xraying. besides, I have optifine.