Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b galaxydragon

Discussion in 'Bans' started by crinkle, 10 Apr 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Reason: Exploiting

Length of ban: 1 week pending appeal. [Unban 17th April]

Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Additional: Given that this is a small gate area and the logs show this exploit happening only one, I do not believe this warrants a perma ban, and welcome an explanation/appeal.

2. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

galaxydragon is a extremely slow typer, so I will fill in for him.

he destroyed the fence to get away from slawitg1-i mean slawitb0y so he wouldn't get killed. may I also mention that he was escaping from his 3RD TIME GETTING KILLED. Plus, this is such a small grief that I don't even think that a week is nessecary. One last thing, there should be no way that slaw got up there UNLESS FLYHACKING OR TPING. the lift sign was behind a locked door that i did NOT let slaw or any of his posse into.

3. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

I returned to the scene to gather more evidence:

[​IMG]
    From the above picture you can see the actual gate area. It's not big. But Soneome's explanation that he was trying to escape from slaw doesnt add up. Practically all the blocks which would have had fence in them were mined. If he was indeed running away... i would have expected to maybe find 2 or three mined blocks which is enough for a player to get through. BUT even so... why mine at all when there's a [gate] sign right next to you?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whilst the bottom of the lift sign is clearly well protected... the top of it is entirely open a well placed enderpearl could get up there no problem i suspect.

4. flame_thrower34

flame_thrower34 Special RAINBRO

"may I also mention that he was escaping from his 3RD TIME GETTING KILLED"
    The limit for killing a person is 3 so thats perfectly legal
    "One last thing, there should be no way that slaw got up there UNLESS FLYHACKING OR TPING"
    Slaw is a vampire so he could of used super jump or a ender pearl.
    "to get away from slawitg1-i mean slawitb0y "
    Calling him slawitg1rl makes you look extremly childish.

stuntmanster likes this.
  5. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

Okay, so I misheard. galaxy said that he was taking down the fence because he thought that SLAW was gonna vandalize it. He did not know about [Gate]. can you please forgive him? He is just not familiar with Pawncraft's mods.

6. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I can't even read that text. I don't even see a period.

7. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I killed him twice, one of the attacks were initiated by him. Get an admin to check the logs if you don't believe me.
    MrSone, you can't blame everything on me all the time, let people take responsibility for their actions, rather than writing it down on your 'possible ways I could get Slawitb0y banned' list.

Strange how you misread 'running away from slawitb0y' as 'stopping slawitb0y from vandalising' AFTER Crinkle exposed the flaws in your theory. May I add that this is classed as griefing, as Phoenix (the person who built the [gate]) wasn't aware that it was being taken down and didn't give permission for it to be taken down. Look in the chat logs, he says something along the lines of 'who griefed my gate?'.

8. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Griefing for any reason is not excusable, regardless of how much a victim wants to escape PvP.

9. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I'm sorry, i admit that I made the first one up. the second is real, though.

10. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I'll have galaxy say it if you dont belive that's what he said.