Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b Ice126

Discussion in 'Bans' started by ProSpect, 9 Dec 2011.

1. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

IGN: ice126
    When: 9 Dec 2011
    Length: Permanent until appeal
    What: Griefing 1337 cave

Proof
    ice126 1.jpg ice126.jpg ice126 2.png

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Pro tip: /lb toolblock

3. skullcruncher129

skullcruncher129 Member ELITE

Wasn't he just unbanned? I think it should be perma, unless he can somehow prove it was an accident, which is unlikely. Then again, I'm only a member, so I have no power whatsoever over how long he is banned. Just my opinion.

4. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

Nope.He also griefed nether wart farm then went in the portal and find him self in a trap behind lockette doors, then he griefed wall next to doors and took stuffs that he was interested.
    Ill take a look what he have to say about this and then we will see.

5. skullcruncher129

skullcruncher129 Member ELITE

He probably won't have much to say in a situation like that... well, whatever choice you make, ProSpect, I'm sure it'll be a good one. :)

6. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Agreed, This guy was banned less than 24hrs ago (and unbanned). So close together repeat offenses should be a considerably longer ban, like.. 30 days or more. Perma is harsh considering all the crap some other people have done/gotten away with. :)

7. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

For me the victim of this horrific crime and who is now in counselling due to the effect it has had on me. I find it hard to sleep to leave the bat cave i find myself holding a diamond sword so tight checking all the corners jumping at every noise. I hope no pray this person is dealt with and incarcerated into the penal system as soon as possible so i can sleep again.

P.S as soon as your ban is lifted and you come on the server you will be hunted by 1337 and u think a ban was bad ur life became hell:mad:

8. ice126

ice126 Member

I did not do this. I gave my friend the details to my account. He is a greifer and I did not know he would find this server. I was dumb when I gave him my account details. I will accept the ban but I would like to know how long it last. And when I was ban the first time it was because I accidentally fired a fire arrow at a person and lit his town on fire...

9. Dhugg

Dhugg Borkerer of Worlds

Your account is your own responsibility. Also, I find it fairly unlikely that if you even did give your friend your account details, he would just happen to find the server you play on.

10. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

actually dhugg, i think its not that hard, after all pawncraft might be the only server in his server list but that said I dont believe him.

11. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, because the servers on your server list totally aren't stored on your computer. They're stored in a database by Mojang. Yup, that's it.

12. santascrotch =D

santascrotch =D Member

i hope he's perma he burnt down my house -.-

13. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I stand corrected.

14. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

The irony of how one arrow lit an entire town on fire....

But once again the issue of, "I wasn't operating the account." If my sister took my car for a ride, and blew threw an intersection with a camera on it. I will get the ticket as the car owner; not her. Additionally, two griefing accidents in 48 hours is not just unlucky; I am calling you on this one. You were banned, and then unbanned, and right away you gave your account details to your friend? The chain of events don't match up; the span of time between the two incidents is far too small for it to be believable. Unless of course, there was no friend involved.

15. ice126

ice126 Member

I respect whatever you guys have to say. I accept the ban I just want to know how long it is.

16. ice126

ice126 Member

Also about the account info that I gave my friend I meet him at a running camp in lake George New York. I gave the stuff to him about 3-4 months ago I also told him the server that me friends and I like to play. If you want i can get ahold of him and he can post on this forum that he did it. I can also prove that I am not having two seperat tabes open with two defferent accounts if you guys track the ip from the computers. I am not trying to get unbanned with what i just said here. I don't care I will take the long term ban for whatever amount of days it is. I just want to prove this to clear any question people might have of the type of character I am. I may be stupid and a bad player but I do not lie ever! Again for a recap I am not trying to get you guys to unbann me I just want to know how long the ban is? I respect whatever you guys have to say about me i apologize for anything and everything I have done I also apologize for my horrible spelling.

17. [1337]Skinback

Ice126 i don't think you understand you can do all that your saying but the matter of the fact its your account your responsibility your punishment. Lesson here is don't lend your account out its like lending your car out they crash and you have to pay because they are not insured on it.

Also your friend greifed me that i don't wont will ever forgive.

18. ice126

ice126 Member

I am sorry that you were griefed you can hate me if you want. I do take the responsibility as I said many times I dont want to be unbanned right now. What I said was not a ban appeal. I just want to know how long the ban will be. I said the account info stuff just to say my side you can believe whatever you want. As always I respect what you have to say.

19. [1337]Skinback

Lol i was a bit harsh looking at what i typed. I don't hate i just don't like players that greif if its mine or someone else's work.

20. Jonamal3

Jonamal3 Builder

You wouldn't get the ticket. You'd be able to take it to the courts and say that it wasn't you. unless it was someone under your supervision.