Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+b KinglyAzore

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SupWithThat, 1 Feb 2012.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Reason: Insulting others, falsely accusing players of breaking the rules, disrupting the server.

Time/date: 01/02/2012

Duration: Until satisfactory appeal.

Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Further comment: You were killed in a video game, wishing death upon another human being is, frankly, disgusting. Take a walk outside your bubble and into the real world and you will realise that there are real life implications to the things you say - You're not speaking to a computer screen, you're speaking to another human being who has a family, friends, children.

The fact that your justification for the things you said was that you said them in local chat, where the person couldn't see it, it also disgusting - leading me to believe you have a clear and blatant disregard for the feelings of others.

Protip: Don't even bother writing a sentence in appeal until you've thought long and hard about what you think might stand as an apology for this. And let it be a firm example for anyone else who wants to shame themselves on this server.

adeadman likes this.
  2. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

That truly is disgusting. Im not asking to be un-banned or anything, but i agree %100. Also i sent skin a message, id like to leave that message just between me and him though. But, yes. The fact that i said that is grotesque and disturbing. I apologize to anyone who has to read that.

3. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Well reading all that i see you have alot of things to learn about life. This is just a game that's all and to get that upset over it is stupid. What you said there has pissed me of only last year i buried my best friend who i knew for over 30 years. Comments like that brings these memory's back so maybe you should learn to think before you type.

Going to leave it at that for now or i might type something i regret.

adeadman likes this.
  4. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

I understand how you feel about losing someone close to you. And what I said was completely and utterly inconsiderate and totally ignorant. Again I apologize because to think that I said that disgusts me greatly.

5. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

Also I was just wondering if you saw the message in the conversation i sent you. Because i was being very sincere when i said that. I cant get over the fact that I said these things and I cant imagine what i would do if someone said those things to me. Because i have lost close family members as-well. And i dont know how i had the ability to say those things. Im terribly sorry