Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b MasterProdigy

Discussion in 'Bans' started by MrHobbits, 24 Dec 2011.

1. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

IGN: MasterProdigy
    When: 24 Dec 2011
    What: TP Killing, Exploiting Noobs, and Thievery.
    Exploiting by using /home jacmol7 to gain entrance to jac's home. Although Jacmol7's /home is public, Jac does/did not know how to make it private. Thievery by using this exploit to gain entrance to player's home, and stealing their things. While theft is allowed if the chest is unlocked, using /home to gain access to an otherwise locked home to steal items is an exploit based upon a user's inability to prevent it. Thus exploiting a noob.
    Proof:
    [​IMG]

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

I saw a ban coming... Master has been trolling, multi-killing and rule/order bending for days.

3. Master

Master Builder

Yes, I used /home jac, to teleport to his house. I did steal his items, but I did not know the fact that he was a noob, nor did he inform me of this. I did not TP kill. I used /home jac, then wrote down the coords and then proceeded to type /spawn and then type: "Nice stuff". I then proceeded to walk to their home from /spawn, and decided to kill them. Again, I had no clue of Jac being a noob. I killed them received the items and then was tp'd by Dhugg to spawn. When I was tp'd I decided to go AFK for a few minutes, when they pushed me in to the water and received their items back. I don't know why you didn't consult me, before you banned me and didn't warn me of my wrong-doing. While I'm writing this, I realise the likelihood of me getting unbanned. I probably will not because of everyone disliking me. I apologise for this and take full responsibility for the action. Anyway, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New year.

4. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

The police do not confront you before putting you into a holding cell.

Police = Staff
    Confront = Ban Appeal
    Holding Cell = Permanent ban until satisfactory appeal.

What's your problem?

5. Portrend

Also, why are you trying to "appeal" here?

6. KillerInstinctX

KillerInstinctX Builder

You wish everyone a merry christmas.... Yea right. You killed me yesterday while I was coding my elevator. You got almost a whole inventory of my stuff. Including my diamond sword and pick. I asked for just the diamond equipment back, you answered "no" and that was it. I let it go then 30 minutes later, you show up at my house while I'm building, and you and dayloo proceed to throw potions at me and slice me into pieces. I ran and ran I didn't tp from fight. You killed me and took a FULL inventory of building materials, including a full set of diamond armor and another diamond sword. I couldn't build any of the stuff I planned on building, so I had to either mine or quit. You would not return ANY of My building material upon request, so I quit. You said "I bet your not having a Merry Christmas now". Your sarcastic apology is not accepted by me. I vote you are a permenent ban, since you ruin the game for people that acctually MINE. It is MINECRAFT after all, not minepeople.

7. Portrend

Seems a bit of a c**ty thing to do. ^^

8. Master

Master Builder

There is no problem. My point is that this is not a real life situation, and this "comparison" to real life is ridiculous.
    You of all people should know that, since you had many, many warnings before you were banned for offensive language. So, by your logic, anyone who offends some unintentionally must face a ban without any warnings. Nice.
    ... I'm appealing my ban explaining my side of the story, and expressing my most sincere apologies.

9. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

Okay, first of all, we did NOT throw potions at you, we didn't even have brewing stands, secondly, Master did NOT come and kill you 30 minutes before we did, because we were hunting other people, so then again your lying, and lastly, a huge thing in Pawncraft is PvP, so first of all, I'm pretty sure there's a way you can disable PvP on yourself, as when we were at ramashi, caiettia had their PvP turned off and last of all, we left your building supplies in the ocean where you died, as where in chat you said "I lost 5 stacks of wood planks and glass from them" Which we then checked and we found we
    Master Prodigy shouldn't be banned, what's wrong with PvPing?
    I think he was wrongfuly banned and there is nothing in the rules saying you can't PvP...

10. bombboy334

bombboy334 Member

he did TP kill me, PJ_DUDE, WallaceMerrett, and Jacmol7

11. Portrend

It looks as if it was all PVP and a bit of rule breaking from both parties to be honest, PVP is legal, but stop being such fools about it. You sound like a bunch of toddlers "No he hit me first" No i never you hit me"
    I'd hate to be the admin on cases like these

12. KillerInstinctX

KillerInstinctX Builder

Firstly, I didn't say Master killed me 30 minutes before the two of you killed me together, I said I asked for my equipment back from the day before he answered "no" then 30 minutes later, he and you showed up at my house and killed me, please re-read that part and you will realize I was not lying. Secondly, I checked the ocean for 15 Minutes there was nothing down there. You said nothing about leaving my stuff in the ocean, I asked for it back you said "no". One of you did hit me with a potion I saw red bubbles and little black spirals or whatever all around me. Why would not having brewing stands mean you don't have potions, Masterprodigy gets stuff by killing people and raiding noob chests that aren't locketted. Pvp can't be turned off unless you buy a town. Pvp is a big part of Minecraft, but most players are decent people and ask before attacking someone. MasterProdigy Knows that he can farm loads of matierial from builders that go big. He is an opportunistic pvp'er. It might be leagal but dang thanks for ruining Minecraft. Everyone else that has killed me returned my stuff. Because, they are decent people unlike Masterprodigy and, I'm beginning to think, maybe you as well. I'm willing to bet if a vote is taken 90% of the server would want MasterProdigy perminently banned, the other 10% would be you and the people that haven't met him.

13. Portrend

Disagree, 90% of the server wouldn't want master banned. He is a PVPER. At least 25% of the people here are PVPers and would probably defend his perma case if one ever came a cropper.

14. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

Okay, sorry about the misreading, but we didn't throw potions at you, we only used our swords to kill you, in my opinion, I think we should just completely forget about this PvP row, agreed Portend, it does sound like we're 3 year olds. Anyway, it's Christmas, so let's all stop being douches about things and let this blow over, if there's wood we can give back to you Killer, sure, we will, I have fsrmed a couple stacks. Glass? Np, got some of that earlier.

Anyways, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happ New Year!

15. Master

Master Builder

Yes, I killed you. It's allowed. I'm sorry to say, but it's not against the rules, and believe no one should be banned for that. When I was killing you, I had extremely low amount of hearts, and if you actually made an effort defending yourself, you would've killed me and daly. He did not cast any potions, I just had an enchanted sword which is why green particles popped up. Yes, you're right. You can't turn off PvP unless you're in a towny area or a donator, but what you can do is be a bit more cautious. For example locking your doors? Be alert of your surroundings, and what circumstances you're playing in. I'm not telling you to be paranoid about everything in Minecraft, but actually do something about getting killed and fighting back. Giving up so easily on a thing you love is sort of sad in my eyes. Of course I'm not going to ask you before I attack you, you have an advantage of being in your own home, and having better armour and equipment than me. I'm going to say now, I'm not exactly proud of killing so many people, but I'm just seeking revenge on unjust things that have been done to me on the server these past 2 days. It's allowed, and I see no problem in doing such things.

The thing I liked the most is the team work against me. So many people come to gather, rivals or allies, just to achieve one goal. This shows great Christmas spirit (for me). Good job guys.
    Also, when I kill you, it's nothing personal. It's just a game. I don't hate you, I just like to PvP from time to time. Don't take it personally either, I really like all of you.