Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b minecraftwarior

Discussion in 'Bans' started by crinkle, 14 Apr 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Reason: greifing many towns and stealing many things

Length: 3 weeks (changes rolledback in the world and chestaccess) [Unban 5th May 0900 GMT]

Comments: I had warned this player yesterday evening about greifing after they greifed and stole a Gold block from Epica, although they did give this back when I asked. However the excuse given was that it was "in the wilderness so i thought it was ok to take".

I asked if they had read the rules (they were a new player) the response, convincing as it was, was "um... yeah". I warned the player about greifing, and that they should check the rules if they already hadnt. That was less than 12 hours ago when this player had only 3 pages of log block history, today they have 101.

Was initially alerted by axel and started checking, specifically in the time period SINCE my warning and found greif after greif after greif.

Greif PREVIOUS to warning:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greif SINCE warning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Below is a sample of greif from this player before and after rollback:

BEFORE:
    [​IMG]

AFTER:
    [​IMG]

3 Weeks should be enough time for this user to become familiar with the rules, I advise any future rule breaking should warrant a permanent global ban.

2. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Thank you sir :) :)

3. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Currently awaiting assurance from kecdoose, who knows this player, that they have read the rules. Player should be aware that they are on their final chance, and any rulebreaking will be harshly punished.