Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b ollierox123

Discussion in 'Bans' started by crinkle, 22 May 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Reason: Exploiting (Spleef arena)

Length: 1 week

I watched a brand new player join up, give all their 1000 pawn to ollie, and start spleefing without much in the way of conversation. My curiosity was further aroused by becoming invisible and watching said pvp between ollie and the other player oldigger27. Neither player moved at the same time, and dug quite a few blocks away almost at leisure, I filmed this as per below. I watched this for a good while, and conversation was extremely sparse. I note that at one point one player "pushed" the other down stairs also.

One further note, just before leaving the game oldigger27 gave all their spleefed winnings to ollie too, this is also captured on video. I then conducted a short interview with ollie on this, but believe this is alt-account abuse.

If another admin/owner can provide proof further evidence against the validity of this +b i'll remove it.

Proof:

CONVERSATION:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

Banditcam?

I find these bans so much more interesting with these videos to view the action live. I find it a bit.. special.. how you're able to catch them redhanded though? Not suggesting foul play, but I'm curious.

3. crinkle

Admins have the ability to view anyone, any time. The observed may not know anyone is there. An admins curiosity can be roused at any time by anything, measures exist where this can be investigated without disruption to the player in question. We can view anything a player has ever said or done, any commands used. We can rollback a players entire physical actions in the world. We can fly like angels and survive insurmoutable damage.

Unfortunatley we can't do your ironing though. Ideas are in development to overcome this. Stay tuned for more updates.

Axelmotley likes this.
  4. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

I was talking to my dad on skype

5. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I will not do anyone's ironing.

6. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I love you Crink XD

the_amber_trap likes this.
  7. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

That was just a coinccident i was accually on another minecraft website at the time. My dad was trying it out
    Why are you guys being so harsh:(

WoW people here are so in a one point perspective

<Merged by Pawned> How many times...
    Soz
    I was going to make an epic pawncraft remix

8. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

If you mean that your father was using your account and another account, we cannot be responsible for that. YOU are responsible for who uses your account. secondly, Define coincidence, what two events were coinciding? Lastly, we aren't being harsh, the admins are doing thier jobs and enforcing the Rules that you agreed to when you signed up.

We have to go with the facts, Crinkle has video evidence of (what appears to be) explotation of our system. We have a one-point perspective as we only have one perspective presented to us.

Personally, just ride out the ban, friend. It's a temporary suspension. we aren't telling you to go away forever or anything. Take your medicene and wait for the week to be out.

On an unrelated note: that was the best description of an Admin's powers ever, Crinkle. I tip my hat to you sir.

9. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

The video is against you. Unless you can show us otherwise that it wasn't you exploiting the system you'll have to take the ban. Also, keep this event in mind. For one, be careful who's using your accounts. You're responsible for their actions. Two, if you were exploiting the systems I'd probably run through the rules again if I were you. Chances are we won't ban you for fun. Learn the rules and you'll be just fine here.

10. crinkle

Whether you were talking to your dad on skype or intermittently browsing a website cannot be proven or disproven, just as if an individual's family member is on their account. Your arguments are potentially viable, except for the fact that it appears these activities ONLY appear to have been done during the time the opposite character was moving.

While i could possibly believe the alt account is your dad, and possibly believe your were website browsing while playing spleef and showing your dad. What i cannot believe is that your dad played ONLY during the periods when you were doing that. There is no crossover movement, its just one character or the other moving (exception being when one character pushes the other downstairs), theres not even any head movement to show the other character looking around.

So i ask myself, is it more likely that ollie was only AFK when his dad was playing, and that when ollie was back his dad went AFK until ollie stopped playing and went AFK again? Or that this is exploiting an alt-account to get free items.

Morgan likes this.