Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+B Onewheelskillz

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SlugBoyTom, 16 Jun 2012.

1. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

In-game name: Onewheelskillz

Reason: X-ray

Length: 1 week

Proof: Pitch black mine, dug straight to ore (torches were placed by me), high diamond ore mining rate etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

See! X-ray is when people mine in the dark and straight to ores!, Enemy was doing the same exact thing

3. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Does it even matter sun? He's permabanned, and why are you trying to dig up dirt on your friend that is trying to protect you?

Portrend likes this.
  4. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

Sunny, krige is right. I'd just drop it if I were you. Duping, x-ray, either way. He's gone now, and it won't help to keep bringing it up.

5. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

If this is the Sunny from ages ago, aren't you banned for similar shit?

6. Krigekongen

He is the sunny from ages ago, so I don't really see why he's bitching :p

Portrend likes this.
  7. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Nope and I'm back now, Thanks. And yes this is the Sunny and no I got banned for telling IKiCKHobbit's some foul language.

8. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I thought you were gone again XD?

9. Portrend

Pahaa! xDDDDD
    You always were a little bitch, would be nice to see a few tears from you now and then.

10. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

LOL now i left because either way with you and your threats '' Im the meanest person on the server im not afraid to ban you '' '' You think you can get away with saying an opinion?''... Ill come back IG when you change (Probably not). I don't like to be on servers were the admins start to harass me and threaten me LOL.

Superdood and Miralynn like this.
  11. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Axel isn't the meanest person on the server, and she knows it.

12. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

Truth, she wins at even better titles.

Superdood likes this.
  13. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Still adminstrators should be helperful in my opinion and not a person who threatens you and makes fun of you, Kind of hurtful what she did in my opinion, and that was just all over my opinion over mages she think shes knows everything (just my opinion, no offense.) she wasen't playing pawncraft in 1.7 she didn't know how i felt when mages and army had a rivalry and i was just trying to bring back those good old times :), but in her mind she thought i was showing MUCH hate toward them. It's rivals it's the point of clans and she decided to make fun of me and remove me from my postion from towny just because of that. Shows a lot and I felt really hurt when she did those actions just all over an opinion.

14. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

There's a difference between having a subtle opinion and showing large hate. I'm unsure what one you wished to bring out, but to most of the playerbase it was leaning towards hate instead of a swell hearted opinion. Axel had her reasons from removing you from towny. It would seem that you're being uncalled for more than axel is...

15. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Hi first off congratulations on administrator and what you said is true but I didn't show hate but rather just a little friendly war if you were here in 1.7 (Believe you were) we always had friendly wars going on, I wished just to bring a FREINDLY opinion out but she took it the wrong way and hurt me, I never expected that from an administrator also I don't think we should be discussing this on an ban appeal.

16. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

In all honesty, this argument is entirely pointless.

Sunny, that rivalry hasn't been anywhere near as hostile in ages. In addition, with the drama that fighting clan members brought to the server, the staff had their hands full mediating trivial disputes. It was like toddlers telling on each other for name-calling.
    Whether you were joking or not, the general impression of those on the server at the time was that of a bitter dispute, not good hearted fun.
    Axel, on the other hand, was certainly not being entirely serious. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to defuse a potentially explosive situation with a bit of humor along with a threat. It's the carrot and stick, so to speak.

Sunny, I'm all for roleplaying and you are correct in saying that rivalries are a part of that. However, we try to be more of a light-hearted server, and disputes that seem more serious detract from that.
    The thing to keep in mind is to freely play however you like, but to do so in a manner that does not dramatically interfere with the enjoyment of others on the server.

17. Portrend

Shut the fuck up and leave axel alone.

Vampireblood5 likes this.
  18. Krigekongen

Sunny is a little twat, and he will always be. There is no point in arguing with him and there is no need for 5 people to yell at him at once.

pongolongo and Portrend like this.
  19. Portrend

There is, Axel's helped me through shit. I don't want to see some "little twat" degrade her, she had enough of that when 1337 were being bitches to her.

pongolongo likes this.
  20. Krigekongen

I'm just thinking it is unfair and uneccessary for this discussion to be going on. How could he have known that Axel is joking. I'd react aswell if I'd come back to a server with new admins and experience wth he experienced. I'm not really sure what the whole fuzz is about.