Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+b OptimusMan

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SupWithThat, 2 Dec 2011.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Reason: Griefing

Time/date: 02/12/2011

Duration: Until satisfactory appeal

Spoiler:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SquareWheel

SquareWheel Member

Im going to be totally honest I thought that this was some form of randomly generated structure like a stronghold. It was one of my first times playing 1.00 properly (not just seeing whats new on creative!) and my friends had ran away from the spawn so that we could start our own survival community between ourselves (if you look near my house theres two other houses around) and so that we would'nt be bothered by anyone and we would'nt bother anyone else. When I saw the smooth stone blocks, in the middle of no where and I couldnt see another house or anything that looked user made for as far as I could see (I use normal render but did have a hunt around) I thought that it must be some sort of ruines or somthing.

Like the one in this picture here. http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=Unnamed_Brick_Blocks.png

Because of this I thought I was allowed to take them. Im really sorry I greifed that guys stuff and if you let me back on the server I promise that I would give all the blocks back and make him new ones. Hell I'd even make him more as compensation! I understand If you dont want to lift my ban but Im generally sorry and in future, If in douht leave it be!

Optimusman

3. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Make a ban appeal :)

SquareWheel likes this.
  4. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

That's a picture from when Notch was testing out strongholds in a 1.9 or 1.8 pre-release, and is no longer in the game

5. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Regardless, I take the meaning from his post.

Optimus - please make an appeal in the correct format, in the correct section of the forum.