Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b ProSpect

Discussion in 'Bans' started by Pawned, 17 Feb 2012.

1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Reason: Chest room of duped/exploited items.
    Length: PERMA?
    Proof:
    [​IMG]

2. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Again? xD

3. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

4. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

9 Months. each day at least 4-18 hours.

Soul was pure and aim was - make this server better.
    All i asked: give me a way to save my time.

Nope - everyone will now look on this as - HOW COULD YOU.

5. flame_thrower34

flame_thrower34 Special RAINBRO

-_- ffffffffffffff

6. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

What on earth makes you think you deserve special treatment?

Portrend likes this.
  7. ProSpect

Not sure if im allowed to think this way.
    The effort i placed on server was incredible.
    Honestly in one point i start to felt that thats the only thing i do - like work.
    Wake up,eat,get in server and then go sleep.

I think for a man who gives 9 month of his life for server should be able to get some new possibility.
    I didn't beg for them, didn't even spam forums with my admin applications - wanted to prove that im worth it but i gues time just killed me.

8. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

I often find myself confronted with the notion that people forget what they punish for. Cui bono? Of what use is it to have ProSpect banned?

9. ProSpect

Yes.
    I admit that i am materialist - but we all are.
    Question is - where is your line and what are you ready to give.

I am more disappointment on server(several people) then it/they are on me - so let it be lesson for me.

The fact, that i could spend thise time on working and earning a real money, buy my own server and be my own lord makes this situatiun even more ridicilious.
    Im sure im not going to do it and probably i will give my account away to some child who needs it more then i do.

10. Pawned

It's at the benefit of the server. ProSpect exploited to gain himself an unfair advantage among everyone else not only once, but twice.

The fact that he did this after his previous ban, where he made it sound like he was so sorry, is just a kick in the balls.

Bread and Portrend like this.
  11. ProSpect

I was sorry - but then, more and more it start to appear that you don't care too much.
    As you sed:"Sup was the only one who tried to move meto Admin" - without him i would't been even in that status.
    You saw my work, and you knew that i had a big loss of time, i helped community, i helped in building, i even got you a new members and they manage to ban me - and still you wanted just keep it that way - there were this "sorry" - It just disappeared when i start to understand that we are just a bunch of a dolls for you.

Yes - i do like to play different, but not always everything what is different is meant to be mean and for destruction/chaos.

12. Pawned

You would've gotten the status without Sup. I started to consider promoting you a few days before he suggested it.

Feel free to think what you want about me. I do care and offered as much help as possible to help your base return to it's most recent state. I allowed every member of staff to use whatever means to help recreate the base. If you see that as me not caring then I'm not going to try to otherwise change your views, it's not worth the effort.

No member managed to ban you. You managed to ban yourself, by violating our rules and destroying the trust that the community and I had for you. You disappointed us once and we forgave you, you've now disappointed us again and I think we'd be fools to trust you again.

13. SupWithThat

On staff issues:

1. Your base was damaged badly by rollbacks/redos - I sympathised with you greatly and spent hours of my time combing through damaged areas and fixing them, all purely in the interest of avoiding you guys feeling totally disenfranchised with server staff.

2. Your entire base was saved countless hours work by Pawned, who you now do nothing but trash, when he World Edited more than half of it's length/width for you.

3. Other members of staff were helping you continuously by making you bedrock strong rooms etc for your clan's items and helping you with other small tasks that required world edit etc.

Summarise: You have consistently and continually, both as an individual and as a clan, been shown favour from staff and you have been compensated duly for your time.

On other matters:

1. You keep prattling on endlessly about how we have never paid you in due for the amount of time you have put into the server and the services you have provided, every point above is valid in how we've compensated you - Not to mention the fact we made you admin with all the perks that come with that. Moreover - No one ever asked you to do what you did, nor did anyone ever force you to. Had you taken a month or more away from the server, we wouldn't have banned you for 'failing to clock in for your shifts.'

2. The joining/persuations of any one member had absolutely nothing to do with the reasons why you were banned, the reason you were banned was entirely of your own doing. In a private conversation you complained to me that said member had 'Showed Pawned the room' out of spite towards you - That's not said members fault, that's your fault for having a room of duped items in the first place. Items which you were given ample opportunity to confess to the owning off and have it dealt with there and then.

Summarise: You have absolutely no one to blame for this ban other than yourself. Just as you displayed before with your previous bans, words are wind.

Portrend likes this.
  14. SupWithThat

And on a side note: Progress and promotion through the ranks is not done as payment for happening to spend more time in the server than someone else has. It's for actively figureheading the community and attempting to make it a better place for everyone, not just yourself.

15. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Its always hard to type your true meaning in text form. When this happened and i looked at the ban i was on Mumble with prospect. I had an open and honest talk with him i told him he knew he was wrong and what he had done was a clear breaking of the rules. now because we are from different cultures he tried to explain to me the reason behind why he didn't tell any admin about this. In a way i understood what he was explaining that he felt he didn't want to waste time getting food but to use his time on other things. This i understood where he was coming from but it doesn't mean he was right. We all do things as individualize different ways so to him the only thing he was gaining was time to build. To him he didn't benefit from selling or trading it was just so he didn't die from hunger.

Now im not condoning what he did was right im just saying i understand what he explained the reason was behind this. For Prospect and for me the reason he is upset towards some people is how this come about. Pawned im not directing this at you you acted the right way on the information you received. For me i was upset how this was given to you and the reasons behind it because of a miss communication and things that had happened and was either miss read or miss understood.

This is probably confusing to some of you but im typing this in defence of Prospect he did not do this to hurt the server or the community so please don't. One should never judge a person till you know the whole facts i hope you all understand this.

Sorry for the rant i felt it was needed for a friend:)

16. Pawned

Firstly, I'd like to point out that the chests didn't only contain food. There was around 20 chests in there, all containing different items, completely stacked and the chests full.

Secondly, the information was given in a good way. Why that player let me know of the location is irrelevant, if they were to not do so they would be in violation of rule 15 and would also have been banned.

EDIT: Here's a lot of screenshots to show what his chests contained. To save myself time I've just popped them inside a .rar file. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2065844/screenshots.rar

17. SupWithThat

Here's some of the entries of note:
    • 35 stacks of cooked porkchop
    • 14 stacks of cooked steak
    • 28 stacks of golden apples
    • 6 stacks of bedrock
    • 42 stacks of TNT
    • 22 stacks of bookcases
    • 61 enchantment tables
    • 9 stacks of sponge
    • 16 stacks of sticky pistons
    • 6 stacks of powered rails
    • 29 stacks of iron blocks
    • 57 stacks of diamond blocks
    • 12 stacks of lapis lazuli
    • 41 stacks of gold blocks
    • 49 stacks of obsidian
    • ~150 stacks of logs
    • ~40 stacks of glowstone
    Footnote: I'll be banning anyone who has ever accessed these chests without informing staff of what is there. Will be checking soon.

18. ProSpect

It seems like each sentence i type x5 are coming back.

you can make argues about this over and over and its one of those things i just like to save my time on.
    but cookie still goes only for Skinback.Not because he trys to defend my opinion but because he always trys to see every people action from different angle and this is where you guys have stuck - you have only - Rules 1-15 live by them or banbanban.

This conversation start to look shallow.
    Im also not 10 and don't want to sound retarded.
    The point is - you are trying to place me agen in that line with all others - play honest - be nice - behave yourself - be like all rest of them and you will be fine.

No-no-NO - i will better face a ban but im not going to be one out of thousand.
    Im always will go to be the most unique.

19. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

VladTheImpaler3:

[​IMG]

quicken4u:

[​IMG]

20. ProSpect

They are innocent and didn't know what kind of room that is - i brought them there, showed the right chest and sed take from my supply. They didn't know what is in the rest of the chests.