Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b revilo6543

Discussion in 'Bans' started by crinkle, 7 May 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Reason: X-ray cheating

Length: 1 week [unban 14/05/12 22.00GMT] as I believe this guy has not been in trouble here before so have awarded a smaller than normal period to this.

Proof:
    Checked the logs for this to be sure, the guy has mined 52 diamonds in total, and all of them today. True he's not been on much previously compared to today. But unlike most people, there's been no "yay diamond!" or "i'm finding loads of diamonds!", yet in chat earlier at some point, said player was asking if anyone wanted free diamonds or diamond stuff. I dont know what if any was provided to other players.

I have checked and this player appears to have gone into other's strip mines and dug straight to the diamonds, not along long, aimless tunnels, but paths that go strraight there. In some cases this means a descent of many blocks deep underground. Most of us know digging straight down is a one way ticket to lava and avoid it, this character seems to have known what was below him.

Suggest 1 week of meditation on the rules, and any further incidents recieving harsher punishments.

[​IMG]
    Image above shows times of diamond ore minings suspiciously high amounts.
    [​IMG]
    Image above demonstrates short tunnel by revilo under a strip mine staight to diamonds.
    [​IMG]
    Image above shows player's mining habits, suddenly digging straight down, mined diamond ores below.
    [​IMG]
    Image above shows a chamber the player carved out from rock, where the torch is is where a small diamond amount was. Note the player also tunnelled straight down several blocks just to get here.

2. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

I joined Crink at the begging of his investigation and for what i see it had all the tell tale signs of a player using xray. I done some /lb myself and it seemed as though he had the sat nav switched to diamonds and avoid all other ores.

3. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Right, well I'll offer what I saw. Earlier in the day he was offering people to go to his house in Epica and he was like come mine with me. He had completed a 2 diamond chest plate order for Firelord_Fred (That his name?) And then continued to mine. His mine was quite messy and showed no signs of planned mining. As if he was using an x-ray or similar program to get diamonds.

4. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

ban expired, unbanned.