Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b Sunny3467

Discussion in 'Bans' started by jkerr, 23 Jun 2012.

1. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP Ancient

Sunny has asked me to unban him. He says Axel banned him recently because he asked her to... Not sure what it's about but I can't unban without knowing from Axel what's up. Don't see another +b so feel free to edit the text of this one, Axel.

2. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

He should ask me to be unbanned. Not you. He asked for a perma-ban so I gave it to him, since I'm the one who did the banning wouldn't it be right if he asked me to unban him? He also griefed my town before he left lolol. So either way he has to talk to me.

3. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP Ancient

Exactly as I told him. I just didn't know anything about this situation, so started this thread :)

4. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

How long has he been gone? A week? I'd probably lengthen the time before he can come back if that was the case Axel.

5. Axelmotley

I didn't ban him because he griefed. I banned him because he asked me to ban him :p

6. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

7. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Since I asked to be unbanned and I commited no server offense and by the way Axel I removed that sign because it said Army HeadQuarters and you said ''I don't want army in this town'' so I removed it then told you to ban me. Can I be unbanned now, thanks.

8. Axelmotley

1. Respect other people.
    2. Do not insult other members of the community.

Joking is allowed as long as both parties understand that it's banter. Keep it to a minimum, though, as it's not appealing for other people to watch.

We hold the rights to ban you for any reason, even if you do not explicitly break our rules. Poor behavior and blatant attempts to work around the rules are not tolerated.

^Rules you broke.

Your conditions for you unban is to post a public apology for you behavior and the promise that you will act with more maturity from now on. Also you may NOT start up a clan like Army again, our server is currently peaceful and drama-free I don't want any shenanigans. You will also speak to me, and other staff with respect. If I see one slip up (calling me or Slug corrupt or any other insult for that matter) you are done.

When you removed the sign you just put "Lol, Bye" you didn't revert it back to its regular form.

jkerr likes this.