Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b SupremeFlow

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SlugBoyTom, 19 Feb 2012.

1. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

In-game name: SupremeFlow

Reason: Griefing

Length: Permanent until satisfactory appeal

Proof: First found he'd destroyed a couple of netherrack near Endor but it wasn't too much so I thought I'd just speak to him about it when he came on, but then enemy called me over and it turns out he took a diamond block, gold block and lapis block from a nice ornament too. In fact, not only that, but the sign right next to it says "Griefers of this artifact will pay serious consequences"

[​IMG]

2. Naeem

Naeem Member

I am sorry, I derserve the ban, just to let you know i didn't know what griefing was! i thought it was when you make fun of somone ! I am very sorry for all this and will never do it again :( I promise but please can i please please have 1 more chance :( I loved pawncraft everyone so friendly and i dont want to lose it so pleae Slug can i have 1 more chance ! Just One MOre and ill never ever ever Break the rules again! :(

3. SlugBoyTom

Firstly, this is not the correct place to make an appeal. You need to appeal through mcbans before I can unban you. Seconly, it specifies in our rules that you have to read before you join up that there is
    Thirdly, even if you did not know what griefing was and had not read our rules properly how could you think that taking stuff from that structure would be okay? Someone else put hard work and effort into building it and they don't expect people taking bits off of it for their own needs.

4. Naeem

Naeem Member

Please may you explain to me how do i apeal ! Like where do i go on McBans to appeal ?! do i need an account !
    Thanks

5. SlugBoyTom

Yes, you need to register an account with mcbans to appeal. I've just found more grief from you though, this time in someone's house. At first I thought you were just griefing to get items, but now . . .

[​IMG]

6. Naeem

Naeem Member

Yes Please read my appeal, i confessed bout this!
    I said i did that to somones house in my appeal !! Please read it i put alot of time and effort to get back to PawnCraft