Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b VladTheImpaler3

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SlugBoyTom, 12 Feb 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

In-game name: VladTheImpaler3

Reason: Possibly exploiting to get an entire stack of bedrock then leaving it in a chest that non staff members could freely access

Length: Permanent until satisfactory appeal

Proof:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Dot dot dot

3. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

I..... I don't know what to say. I did not really expect this, from you Vlad!

4. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

I have an inclination where it came from, will not divulge here though.

5. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

O great, now Slug wants to touchy touchy [FREE] too?

1. The bedrock was given from Amber for helping in 1.9 project - everyone knows that.
    2. We are not 100 people clan where is a chance that 1/100 will take it and build a house from it.

In same time you could ban everyone who have access to the chest...

Thinking is what makes us better Slug...Think man, think...

6. Dhugg

Dhugg Borkerer of Worlds

1) Not everybody knows that.
    2) Admins aren't really supposed to give non admins spawned-in items. Putting spawned in items into a chest where non admins have access to items isn't really something that should be done.

7. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Staff can "touchy touchy" who they like.

8. SlugBoyTom

When I discovered this I did indeed think. I understand you are angry at me, but please understand I have no personal vendetta against either you, Vlad or Free. The clan is a great asset to the community and Pawncraft wouldn't be the same without you. However.

I was having a conversation with flame_thrower34 and he mentioned there was bedrock in Free HQ. I had no idea that amber had given the bedrock to Free to help build their HQ, so I asked him to go there so I could teleport there and take a look. Once there I noticed that there was an entire stack of bedrock, not just one that you get when using the logblock command. I asked flame_ and stunt (both members of Free) if they knew anything about it and both said no, and no-one on the server at the time knew about it either.

As I explained to the two of them last night, I had no choice but to expect the worst, the worst being that Vlad had exploited and was giving the rest of Free bedrock to do what they wanted with. In such a situation I had to ban, but now, thankfully, Vlad's innocence has been proven and he shall be unbanned.

I extend my greatest of apologies to you and hope that you can see this from my point of view, and to know that if there's anything I can do to help you personally I will do my very best. Vlad is one of the people you can count on on the server, and doubting him was one of the hardest things I've done. I hope Pawned will see this too, and that he promotes him to admin too. He deserves it, and Free deserve a break after all the crap they've had to put up with over the past few days.

Once again, I apologise for everything that has happened and I hope there's something I can do to help make up for everything Vlad and the rest of Free has been through lately.

9. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

1. Well, i gues Vlad would really need to spam everywhere signs and spam all over the chat - i placed a stack of bedrock in clan chest room and for some reason only who didn't know about it was Flame_ who joined 4 days ago and Stunt as he shows it.

2. Yes, and i asked admin to spawn me 9000 diamond blocks, 9000 gold blocks when i was admin and then i spamed it all over the world to crash server economy.

No. We don't to that.
    We are with full mind and as you saw bedrock is still in stack (64) that means we never used it and we have it since map beginning.

I know Vlad very good, because each night we talk on skype.
    He dosn't even talk that much, because he is too busy to monitor chat.
    a lot of time we talk about project for commercials on pawncraft, Live streaming,Signatures,Videos,Graphics - its all for showing pawncraft in better light.

Its like - he probably would give one of hes balls away for this server.

Ban - would be like losing both balls in same time for no reason at all.

10. Portrend

You can live without your balls.

TheKinglyarab likes this.
  11. SlugBoyTom

You would know ;)

12. Portrend

Cheeky ... xD
    "Want me to break dis alliance mage-fool?!?"

13. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Wait, I did what? I don't spawn admin-only blocks for non-staff members as a reward. I may have told him I'd help build something with bedrock, but I'm fairly certain I didn't spawn any. In fact, I don't think I've spawned anything for anyone aside from myself on this map.

14. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

I just came back into town, and I am finishing up on some homework right now so I will respond to this in like 20 mins. First of all, I did not, and have not exploited. I hope you guys know my personality enough to know that I am saying the truth. Amber has never spawned any items for me.

Portrend likes this.
  15. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Well first of all, this makes for a crappy Birthday week...

Alright like I said, I have never exploited any items, or have tried to use glitches. Amber did not give me that bedrock but it's origin was in the 1.9 Project. When I made the farm, I made a maintenance chest where the sugar farm is; the back end of the redstone was going to be bedrocked. I made the maintenance chest with like a stack of repeaters, couple stacks of redstone, and 64 bedrock to finish the rest of the sugarcane farm, and for any repairs needed in the future on the two farms. When the wheat farm got broken by someone, I tried to use this redstone to fix the borked power line but it was protected by towny or whaever. So I emptied the chest because it was out in the open by the sugarcane farm on the 2nd floor. The bedrock was put into one of MY chests, and has been left there (honestly I didn't even remember I had it until the rollback). When the rollback happened, I kept the bedrock in my inventory because of all of the broken chests. One day, Sly, Pro, and I started messing around by jumping off things. So I dumped all of my items into a single chest in the storage room; I logged off, and forgot about it. Now that is how it got there.

I have never attempted to get items for my own benefit, nor did I try to create an unfair advantage for myself for spawning items like Soren, and the rest did. The chest was intended to be used as a maintenance chest, but I later moved all of it into a private chest because it was in a open chest, and I couldn't lockette it because of the spawn city protection. Ask yourself this: Haven't my actions always been noble in everything I do? All of you know me to be an honest person, and in the last six months I have tried to do everything as close to right as I could. All I am asking of you is to not to jump to conclusions; you guys believing I exploited hurt me, and slightly insulted me. Many of you know me as a straightforward person; I am not a double standard. I have not exploited, duplicated, nor used any glitches to gain an advantage in the game. If I found a glitch, or found a suspicious activity, I have always came forward with it. I hope that prevents you from sentencing someone prior to looking into the story; like you did to me.

ProSpect and Portrend like this.
  16. Diage

Diage Active Member

That statement was kinda unnecessary....

Soren025 likes this.
  17. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Wow, a lot can change in a couple hours.

18. Portrend

You can't deny, you guys were baddiez. He's just enforcing his point saying how not all [FREE] members are the same.

19. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Annnndddd locked.

20. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I appreciate the vindication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.