Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+b Wilster9999

Discussion in 'Bans' started by SupWithThat, 11 Jan 2012.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Reason: Griefing

Time/date: 11/01/2012

Duration: Until satisfactory appeal

Proof:
    [​IMG]

2. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Thank God I can finally tear down this guy's mediocre house in my village. Never again will I invite new people into the clan. Also, he destroyed some of the landscape but at least I got 200 pawn out of him.

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

It's not a permaban, so any destruction of his property would still be considered griefing unless you are the mayor of the town where he lives. Even then, I would caution mayors to be conscious of the importance of not turning members of the server into outcasts without good reason.
    If he's been a consistent problem, by all means address the issue, but mayors shouldn't always view a ban as instant leeway to have their way with their tenants.

4. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Due to a reshuffling of the rules and their enforcement, this player has been unbanned and given a fresh start in the eyes of the server staff.

We fully expect you to play nicely and respect our rules from this moment on.