Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+b ZeroDragoni

Discussion in 'Bans' started by crinkle, 19 May 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Reason: Lava Greifing

Length: 1 week [Unban 26/05/12]

Proof:

I was alerted to this by toxicguy, who's /home location was outside a blaze spawner, covered in lava, we removed this and then found the evidnce.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

I don't see this as griefing. I placed lava to stop Toxic from attacking me. Nothing was destroyed, and I was taking advantage of my SN class. If he wanted to kill me, he could have shot me with arrows. Otherwise, I find this evidence false.
    But, that's my opinion.

3. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

It was not your building to place the lava. If it was it would have been okai. Also, from my own experiance I know if I put lava down it'll stay as a source block for 1-2 seconds. That time is all it takes for a person to hit it, and ignite. Therefore there was no need to let it expand out of those 1-2 seconds.

Crinkle wouldn't ban you on "false" evidence! He's a very good admin, and in my opinion, one of the fairest.

You've had previous griefing bans and any admin would instantly jump on any repeat offender.

Take the ban and better yourself with it, it'll do you the world of good <3

4. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Who'd the building belong to? Last I checked, there were no signs that claimed it. It was server generated and someone just so happened to make a spawner for them to collect blaze rods. It didn't destroy anything, still. So... Yeah.

5. Portrend

Griefing is the removal or addition of blocks to an individuals creation.

Although the blocks themselves may not have been placed by an individual it's not justifiable to destroy/add any block to the area claimed by them.

Somebody has obviously spent alot of time into making that blaze spawner, and if I was the owner I would be quite pissed of if somebody thought it was acceptable to litter the place with Lava.

6. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Then again, you can place blocks on top of the lava, to remove it. But, all well. Another week without MineCraft won't kill me. I have things to do. -shrugs-

7. Portrend

No, you use a simple bucket made with three iron to remove the lava. The rest will naturally "dissolve". People don't wait for it to do so though because they compare it to water, which of course drains much quicker than lava.

8. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Actually, in the Nether, water can't be placed. I tried to do that to clean it up earlier before I was leaving. All well. It's just a week.

9. Portrend

I didn't say it could. I said people compare lava to water.

10. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

There is no requirement to place signs claiming a building. If you see any sort of construction, you would do well to presume that it is owned and that any addition or subtraction to it is griefing.

11. crinkle

Lava greif does not relate to the destroying of blocks, it is covering something that does not belong to you in lava. If you wish to stop someone attacking you, /home or /spawn work fine, especially if, like me, you suck at pvp.

12. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Very re-assuring. Unless you can type instantly, while being killed by two people at once, then, be my guest. <.>
    I could instigate that I was using it as a weapon, though.

13. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Just curious, Zero, did your Town have Towny? If so, then it has expired, and the town is rolling back. Easily fixed once it's done rolling back, though if it's not due to a lack of Towny, then sorry but your town is randomly rolling back for no reason and we cannot stop it!!!111!!111eleven!!!!one!!!

Portrend likes this.
  14. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Our town has towny. Or it wouldn't be a town, at all? Lol.
    So, apparently since it has a towny, you got rid of it and now are destroying our town?
    Just wait until tonight, we'll fix it, then. Don't roll it back.

15. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

No, you misunderstand. Your town lacks Towny (a town can easily be a town without Towny...), which I assume is due to you not paying taxes, the town is now rolling back at a slow rate to the state it was in before Towny was purchased. Your work can easily be redone once Towny has finished it's process.

16. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Yeah, our mayor was banned before we could deposit Pawn into the Towny. We'll do that tonight when we get on (We're at school at the moment).
    Will you, or an admin, rollback anything lost, at least?

17. Pawned

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, as I stated, we can easily redo the town once Towny has finished reverting it to it's original state.

18. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

Okay, awesome. Thank you.

19. crinkle

Only trouble with this is, as chests revert their contents pop out and all over, this is gonna lead to duping

20. Shadowflash

Shadowflash Member

What time will I be unbanned tomorrow? 12PM EST? or 12PM GST? (If GST, may you tell me in EST time?)