Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Back again and lost!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mwanadongo, 15 Dec 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mwanadongo

Mwanadongo Member

Hello, everybody (whomever that may be)!
    I haven't played in a long time. Last time I logged in, it was just to visit my house in J-Room to check on the iron golem we had. I logged in last night to find a whole new world and nothing I owned! Wow! I spent some time wandering around (and almost starved since I couldn't get any food in spawn), and I'm just not sure how to navigate this new map. Is there a town or general gathering players are at? The map is so broken when I look at it, that it makes planning difficult. Is there a way to get anywhere yet? And if I die, is there no tp to a home anymore? I am just traveling in one direction and making temp structures along the way until I figure things out. Sorry if I seem amiturish. There's just so many changes, and I was never great with server commands anyway. Thank you so much for any help! Hopefully life with a toddler will still let me squeeze some minecraft time in alongside other games too. :)

2. Mwanadongo

Mwanadongo Member

I don't know if I can delete this thread, as I've been helped on Discord. Thank you!

3. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Thread locked per request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.