Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Bagui1234

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by bagui12345, 13 Dec 2011.

1. bagui12345

bagui12345 Member

haha have fun borr

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one.

First, who are you?
    Second, you may want to put significantly more effort into your application if you intend to be taken seriously.
    Third, there is no way you'll be given any amount of responsibility if you aren't active in both the game and the forums, but with only one post you obviously aren't here very frequently. (This is not to mean that you should spam the forums.)
    Lastly, I don't know why I bother answering these weak applications. It's obvious the applicant doesn't care, so why do I?

3. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

ouch :p

Bagui, this isn't some crappy vanilla server with a playerbase of 5 where we hand out admin to anyone who asks, this is Pawncraft, the best damn server out there, and our staff have to reflect that. I don't think in our history we've ever promoted someone who's played here less than a month and like Amber said you need to be active both on the server and on the forums. We need to get a good grasp of your maturity and capability before we even think of promoting you, so try playing for a little longer and following the advice before applying :)

4. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

FYI, Slug: He's actually played here more than a month. This is a new forum account due to him not using the forgotten password button.

But yeah... This application needs a lot more effort to be put into it if you want any chance to become an admin.

5. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Ah, well I guess what I really mean is played actively for a month. I haven't heard of him in all the time I've been playing until very recently, so I guess he's been away from the server a while. From what I've seen he does his best to help others though, so keep trying Bagui, and good luck.

6. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

I judge applications by the time put into them. If it looks like they put it all together in like 3 mins, then I go to the next one. Someone who is unwilling to work towards on their application with effort, is not going to give you their work effort on the job. If I see a well typed, organized, and well articulated application, then I take a closer look.

7. Master

Master Builder

If you don't want to spend 30 minutes on your admin application, then I don't think you deserve to be admin.

8. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one.

Based on your behavior last night, I can't say I ever see you becoming a member of our staff.

9. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

I agree with Amber.
    Each of your actions in server and forum gives us some introduction about you, and honestly - i cant imagine you being a mod or admin.

10. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

First impressions are important; even in online interactions. In fact, your first impressions is all people have online.