Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Appeal Fail

Discussion in 'Banter' started by VladTheImposter, 30 Jan 2012.

1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

So I was just surfing the forum, and noticed a very clear consistency among a few old appeals. Tell me if you do :p

Dear {Recipient}
    Please accept this letter as my formal apology for what happened on {location, event, issue, etc…} on {MM/DD/YYYY}.
    It was not my intention to cause any damage or inconvenience. In retrospect, I believe the situation resulted from {cause}. While this is by no means an excuse for {my behavior, what happened, etc…}, knowing the cause will help me guard against future mistakes.
    Again, I am sorry for what happened. If you would like to continue this conversation, please feel free to call me at {phone}. I look forward to hearing from you and putting this matter behind us.
    Sincerely,
    {Sender}
    Sorry I was jut slightly amused XD

2. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

I've seen a couple in this format, thought the idiot proof sign up system would keep these people out.

3. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Since when did 2 recent appeals by Recidivist and his friend equal a few old appeals?

shornb likes this.