Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Request: BlueFireKid

Discussion in 'Report' started by flame_thrower34, 15 Jan 2012.

1. flame_thrower34

flame_thrower34 Special RAINBRO

Please remove this thread due to the lack of proof i have [brother got on my computer and accidently deleted my screenshots to mess with me] (hes very annoying)

2. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

I cannot check the logs for you but I can help you post the photo. Then after you post it, I can follow up with the ban ;p

To post a photo first upload your screenshots to a hosting site such as Dropbox, Photobucket, or Tinypic (or any other hosting stire). Then get the URL of your uploaded photo, and click the insert image icon when posting, and insert URL. An alternative way is to insert your photo URL between the following (of you have trouble finding the photo icon):

Code:
    [img]URL[/img]
    To find your screenshots you have to do this:

Start > Search All Programs > Type: %appdaata% > Minecraft > Screenshots

Then upload the screenshots you want to a hosting site. Hope this helps you out ;p

Thank you for posting :p

3. xICaerusIx

xICaerusIx Member VIP

Ah Yes, BlueFirekid. I beleive the player should be banned. Please Do not Delete this post becuase I have proof :D
    [​IMG]

4. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

Slug and I looked at the proof, believe Pawned banned him - good reason too, proof won't be posted here, basically the only thing he did while on at that time was swear and be extremely rude/crude.

5. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

6. xICaerusIx

xICaerusIx Member VIP

Alright Thanks guys! Just trying to keep the server clean.
    For future things I would just like to know if I posted that Image Correctly, for me its a white Box that has a Red x in it.