Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Request egap1998 and T_W22

Discussion in 'Report' started by crinkle, 2 Jan 2012.

1. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness.

IGN(In Game Name): egap1998 and T_W22

Time/Date: 2/01/12 - 17.00 GMT (+/- about 10 mins)

Reason: TP killing me (both involved)

Extra comment: (hope you like reading...)

At around about this time, the two above mentioned sirs appeared in my new babylon home. I had been out excavting a big site and had a full inventory. At the approximate time as i was descending from the ground floor to lower basement of my house, egap1998 appeared as if teleporting, inside my basemet level. There is no question of this being lag effects, there is no quick way into the baement save the way i came and no one was there.

egap1998 ran straight at me, armour on, sword in hand and i proceeded to take damage, and at this time also, T_W22 appeared in the exact same spot as egap1998 had done, also with armour and sword. They proceed to attack and kil me and take my stuff. Later, they admitted under my outaged chat marathon that they had planned and talked of sky about doing it and macallet also hinted they had walked over and then use some magic based teleport to "appear" in my base.

T_W22 hung around and after pressure, and me listing the items i remembered losing, i got some of my stuff back, but i went from having a full inventory, to only two full lines of it. SupwithThat did some investigating and found that the pair had some unusual "/home" activity, having set their /home quiet frequently in the short term.

Now i'm just a member, and may not be up on current events, but doesn't one have to ask someone if they wish to PVP? One doesnt simply spend 10 minutes walking to someones base from spawn, cast some teleport magic spell which is apparently legal, and then wait for said innocent to come home and steal their stuff? I have never asked nor accepted PVP challenges, in minecraft, i do not see the point. To me its a creative game, not a deathmatch. I'm sure that their are rules about teleport killing, but egap said that doing so by using "magic" is perfectly valid. If so, is their no safety from randomly having someone appear and kill you?

As an added note, i believe that both were involved in the effort, but know that T_W22 took my dead body's stuff. egap TP'd right away and so anything he took has never been recovered.

Proof:

[fail] Apparently F3 isn't the screenshot button. Well perhaps SupwithThat can vouch something or logs turn up something. But still the point about indescriminate killing remains! (and so does this, for future reference) [/fail]

[xDGx]Dalyhoo likes this.
  2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

egap1998 set his home where you are, T_W22 used his /home to help attack.

Both banned.

adeadman likes this.
  3. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness.

Thankyou. I will make my home impossible to get into without greifing to celebrate!

4. [xDGx]Dalyhoo

[xDGx]Dalyhoo Member

These guys have been pestering alot of people recently. I remember when they came to our house and set T_W's home there, then egap teleported using his home I think. T_W22 has been hassling quite a few people and saying "They're noobish at PvP" including myself being PM'ed. I've found this quite anoying. Good job crinkle!

Also, I'm not familiar of the Magician's Teleport giving you the power to teleport underground.

5. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

To clarify, no one has to ask to PvP. You aren't being challenged to a duel. The only stipulation, aside from the proscription against teleport killing, in place is to not harass members by killing the same victim over and over again.

6. Alex Wilko 48

Alex Wilko 48 Member

how do i become member on the minecraft server?

7. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Type "/rules" in-game and follow the instructions given.