Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Request: Skinback

Discussion in 'Report' started by dalyhoo, 26 Dec 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

IGN(In Game Name): skinback

Time/Date: Yesterday (20:45 GMT)

Reason: Abusing his powers, lying to me in my face, breaking rules.

Extra comment: Complete lack of respect to players, and laughing and taunting us all the time

Proof:
    In these two pictures you can see that we are in a pvp area and he has PvP off but we cannot attack him. You can see that I'm getting attacked by skin and losing damage but when kenth attacked skins pvp was disabled. Kenth took most of the screenies because I didn't think at the time. In the third image you can see Kenth dying from his attacks. (Press the Second, third, fourth, fifth link above screenshot to view them all)
    http://imgur.com/4omB2&YFsEl&Z6o5D&8rBjY&gbaV2#0
    I was willing to forget about the whole incident if he admitted it to us but of course he just continued lying in our faces. He laughed in our face before and was a complete idiot to us. Please listen to us..
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rzdkix&s=5
    Complete lack of respect. Says "He plays to the rules" and "admits if he does something wrong"

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Skinback has never toggled his PvP. If he had toggled his PvP, he'd not be able to attack you either.

Looks like a bug:

[​IMG]

3. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

Are you sure? Cause the moment we said he had PvP off he had it back on again. Maybe you can't search for PvP. Try writing /pvp then looking you own command yourself.

4. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

The screenshot above quite clearly shows that he has not executed the /pvp command, ever.

Ah, I am mistaken. You cannot search for /pvp.

Skinback has had his moderator privileges revoked.
    [​IMG]

5. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

Thank you for your time :)

6. Jonamal3

Jonamal3 Builder

Very disappointed.

7. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

I'm very disappointed :/

8. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

I am surprised; but that's why I don't pvp.

9. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP RAINBRO Ancient

Most likely just a misunderstanding - skinback's an honorable guy.

10. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

11. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

i agree this dosent sound like something skin would do

12. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Well guys i have informed Pawned of my side its now his choice on what the truth really is. Try not to jump to conclusions when you only hear one side of a story.

13. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

This.

14. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

1 Abusing his powers

I had forgotten that i turned off pvp when i went to settle a dispute for androuser. I returned home and forgot to turn it on simple mistake any person can make. i did not abuse any of my powers i made a mistake

2 Lying to me in my face

I did not lie to you at all i fought that the conversation we was having was over the battle at ramashi. Not the one at nefarious which is now obivious to me you and kenth set up to kill me and you set the first blow. I had forgotton about that fight as you tped away from battle (which i informed you was against the rules). i then realized i forgot to turn it back on which i did there and then.
    I did not say i was sorry as no harm was done as you tped away and didnt die.

3 breaking rules

i have not broken a single rule i simply forgot to turn pvp back on at that point. All other fights during that night we had my pvp was enabled and i follwed all the rules.

now to clear this up i will say sorry i forgot to turn pvp back on but will not say sorry for anything else as i know i followed all the rules and if you had bought this up at the time of the fight instead of tp away we might have solved this like adults. Instead you waited a whole day and conspired with your friend to have me banned. well i will stand by what ever pawned decides to do as i know im not in the wrong i simply forgot to turn it back on no one died no one lost anything and that this is just a waste of pawned time because you did not talk to me as a person you just accused me to attempt to have me banned because maybe your bored or this is what you just fancied doing or even there is a third party who has a grudge against me.

15. dalyhoo

dalyhoo Member

Okay, well this seems understandable. I apologise for acting like a stuck up douche. However the fact of you saying Im not allowed to teleport away, under those circumstances I had the perfect right, I didn't want to get slaughtered by someone who had PvP off. So you can't really say I was breaking the rules. The reason it took me a whole day is because I have a life and went to bed >_<
    Also, I did lose items, I lost my armour. I say this was a mistake on both parts and skin should get his moderator privellages back.
    Anyways, let's just forget this ever happened. I'm sorry for acting like a douche :/

PS: incident where you were lying. In Pawned's screenshot, it says you double checked you had PvP on, then your next command is turning it on...

16. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

he probably typed /pvp on to make sure it was on.

And yeah skin me reci and boomboom all have a grudge and were conspiring to take you down and kidnap the server whilst holding it to ransom for pawned's cat.

overlord213 likes this.
  17. DevinEDB

DevinEDB Member

I Think Under The Circumstances Skin Should Remain Mod But dalyhoo Should Get His Armor Back...Just My Opinion Though.

18. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Devin, this was settled a long time ago. Try to look at the dates, otherwise you may accidentally perform the forbidden black art of thread necromancy.

19. DevinEDB

DevinEDB Member

I realize that...I still want a reason to say something...I'm bored :p

Vork Moin likes this.
  20. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

+1 for necromancers! Woot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.