Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Ban request: Slawitb0y, stuntmanster

Discussion in 'Report' started by MrSone, 7 Apr 2012.

1. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

IGN(In Game Name): slawitb0y, stuntmanster

Time/Date: April 6, around 9:00 CST

Reason: both for tp killing (if us tp'ing and then them killing us counts as tp killing) and spam killing (Killed at least 4 times, not stopping even when we said stop). Slawitb0y tp'd away from a battle that he started himself, and bypassed lockette by using an ender pearl.

Extra comment: Phoenix_Flare was getting attacked with me- he's a witness.

Proof:I forgot to get proof for the tp killing, but how the hell am I supposed to get proof of people tp'ing away from battle and spam killing?

2. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I will admit to killing you three times. However, I only initiated two out of the three kills. The third was initiated by you, and I received 'pro l00t' (a wooden sword).
    Tp killing is only when the player who gets the kill teleports, not when they kill someone who teleports.
    I used a vampire teleport to get away from the fight as I didn't want to get four kills on you as this would have looked suspicious.

3. stuntmanster

stuntmanster Member

Spam killing? You came back after dying, and multiple times attacked (admitted you did in chat saying something along the lines of - I attacked in hopes of killing you to get the items.)
    You even got me killed when you used /home and were invisible for a period of time.
    Tp killing? slawitb0y used the Vampire teleport in the new /sn plugin. I walked back to spawn from your base then proceeded to teleport /home.

4. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I like how you are using the voting system. Very useful and relevant poll your taking there. It just arrays the fact that this is a joke.

5. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

Why exactly did you put in an application for admin? glutton for punishment?

And I was on at the time. Killing to defend yourself, doesn't contribute to "spam killing" (especially if you say "stop killing me" then continue to attack the other person).

6. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I said stop after I attacked him and he kllled me another time after when I attacked him.
    the /sn vampire tp is still tping...
    whichever one you do, it was still an illegal thing to do. tp'ing away from a battle you started yourself, and spam killing is both bannable, I belive.

7. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

Soneone, theres no 'STOP DONT KILL ME ZOMG' rule, or whatever youre poiting at.

The /sn skills are skills that everyone can have, and not something others have and others dont because of donation or being staff, they are allowed in pvping.
    Excessive killing counts only when x killed y three times, and x initiated every attack. when y initiates, the kill is legal.

8. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I was killed three times by him, not including when I attacked him.

9. Tootitbootit

Slawitboy stated otherwise, there is no way (at least not yet) to verify if that information is false or not. So theres not real way for admins to ban them, other then from your story vs. Slawit and Stuntmaster.

10. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I've edited the first post, because I found another reason for banhammer.

11. Tootitbootit

I believe the use of ender pearls is also allowed, since its a vanilla item an again, just like sn skills, everyone is able to use them!

12. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, but not to exploit lockette.

13. Tootitbootit

Well, if I lockette my wall, and someone enderpearls over it? No idea where or how or when they done it, though. But I was thinking about something in those lines.

14. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

People are using ender pearls to go through windows. This is bannable.

15. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

You can also go through locked doors using ender pearls. Me and Vioki and Portrend have tested this. I may have deleted the video that I took, though, let me check.

16. Tootitbootit

Hmm, jsut like the signlifts thing maybe?

17. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I never bypassed lockette by using an enderpearl, neither was I aware that it was possible. I knew about being able to get through glass, ice and glowstone with ender pearls, but havnt exploited this and have reported it.
    You're just being silly now, with stupid accusations not supported by feasible evidence. May I add that if I did (somehow) manage to get past your lockette, I wouldn't have been able to get past the dirt that your door is backed up with.
    Stop accusing me of things which I haven't done and for god sake, MAN UP!

18. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

I only put up the dirt at the door AFTER you used the ender pearl!

19. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

And now I have more reason. Slaw somehow got to the platform which is like 50 BLOCKS ABOVE THE GROUND. the signlift is in a room with a locked door, and slaw is NOT permitted to use that door.

20. stuntmanster

stuntmanster Member

You can easily get to places that high using the Vampire super jump, ender pearl or a combination of both.