Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Ban request slawitb0y

Discussion in 'Report' started by fearsomegenie, 9 Jun 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

IGN(In Game Name): fearsomegenie

Time/Date: about 7:30am MST so 2:30pm GMT?
    Reason: Harassing newbie's, acting in the spirit of griefing.
    Extra comment: CatLover and pinkpanthacats put a lot of time and resources into constructing a party environment (decorations, food dispensers, etc.). They invited everybody on the server to show up and hang out in Pinkpathacats's home. Shortly after people showed up, slawit arrived and killed everyone, effectively ending the party. At least 2 newbies were present (fearsomegenie, tadaa_nl). I wanted my items back, but in the last several day's that I've played, slawit has demonstrated that he needs lots of verbal encouragement to return any items to anyone he kills. (See chat logs on just about any day.) It would be easier to go find new ones. (I did ask one time, after no response I let it be.) I'm most upset by the fact that Catlover and pinkpathacats put effort into something that they wanted to be fun, but slawit made it something that was frustrating instead. Whether specific blocks were harmed or not, I consider that griefing.
    Proof: You'll need to look at the kill logs. I don't have any hard proof.

2. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

Ok, I'm sorry that I've upset you, but it was too tempting.
    I play a lot of FPS's and it's all about the kill feeds. 5 guys in one room means a kill feed basically. The temptation was too strong, so I took it upon myself to walk from spawn to the Pearl city 'stargate' and enter the room you were in, then kill you. This was in no way a personal thing, I was just bored. I often ask others for something to do, but get ignored. This in no way makes it right to go around killing people, but it was a 5 v 1, so surely that's not as bad right?
    Killing people (as long as you get to the area the people are in legitimately) is of course within the rules, but still not the nicest thing to do. Also a few of you are new - this changes things. Dates of joining below (I guess it's evidence against myself?) I didn't realise that you were new at the time, as i didn't bother typing /clan lookup (name) maybe i should have.
    Catlover apr 22 =1 1/2 month + -Not a new player.
    fearsomegenie jun 04 =5 days -In my eyes on the borderline
    j3lmer jun 09 =0 days -New, but was also there to kill/steal
    pinkpanthacats may 25=2 weeks -Not a new player
    TAdaaa_NL Jun 02 =1 week -Not a new player
    This isn't set out very well, but you get my point.
    And as for the griefing, no. I didn't break any blocks placed by other players.
    Just shot myself down? maybe. But I'm not going to lie :p

3. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

Yeah, I've got nothing personal going on here either. I just don't like to see people killing other people's fun. I'm not heartbroken about the items I lost, so I'm willing to rescind any wrong doing that was done to me. Maybe this wouldn't be newb harrasement without me and I'm willing to drop it if slawit can simmer down a little.

4. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

You can just do /player [playername] to find out registration dates. Although if you go on that basis you will still create the drama you did earlier. As a players join date has nothing to with how noobish they are. Yes Catlover has been on the server a while, but is still a noob, trust me she is in my clan.

As i said earlier slaw, the only thing you really did wrong was disrespect other people. It was quite clear from global chat these guys were having some harmless roleplay party, so would likely be unarmed, and I dont see how "lots of people gathered together" can be any sort of justification.

End of the day, if you create drama for the admins to have to deal with, they'll be less lenient towards you when you're causing, or in trouble yourself, in the future.

5. xtkazimirtx

xtkazimirtx Kazimir

I personally dont think slaw should be banned for this. its your own fault for not taking security precautions such as lockette or complicated redstone mechanisms. A kill is a kill, if it was done legitly then he has the right to keep items won from the fight. Its all about how you treat the player if you are not nice to them most of the time you surely will not get your items back. And for griefing if he did not break any blocks it is not considered griefing. this should be a lesson for you in the future to watch your back. this server has PvP turned on for a reason.

6. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Why are reviving an old thread.. This was posted on June 9th and has been resolved already.

7. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

RISE MY THREAD, RISE! #necromancy Lets get it trending on twitter! :D

Vork Moin and fearsomegenie like this.
  8. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

Right. Locking this thread since it's old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.