Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Bankercat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bankercat3, 21 Nov 2011.

1. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Who: Bankercat3

What: Junior high student

Where: USA

When: Sometime in April, 2011

Why: Because it's an amazing server, that I've come to know and love. I'll never forget when I typed "Top 10 Minecraft servers" into Google, and was brought to IKickHobbits's website. Pawncraft was number 1.
    I joined, and have been playing ever since. The community is wonderful, and it's a frequently updated server that you can always rely on to have some fun. This is my first (and only) server I have ever played on.

About me:
    "hi guys im new and i would like to get access to the server. im nice and i dont cause trouble. please allow me to join" Those were my first words on the forum. Frightening, isn't it?

With the new forum change, I thought this would be a good opportunity to make an introduction for myself to new players.
    I'm a 13 year old student, in 8th grade. Don't let my age fool you, however. I can assure you I am not a whiny brat. Usually, I'll be on IRC. I like to think I'm a helpful person so please, if you need help, just ask.
    I've always been interested in video games, ever since I was 5 with an N64. I was introduced into minecraft some time ago and became hooked.
    I'm a cool-headed type of person, with a very low temper. I still, however, will not accept any type of insult to other players. I have no biases and treat everyone equally and fairly.

2. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Addicted

Who came up with this "who, what, where..." template?

3. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I don't know, I'm assuming it was Hobbits. He was the first to make an introduction.