Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Builders Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Aegis, 8 Aug 2015.

1. Aegis

Aegis Here kitty kitty kitty! =^● ⋏ ●^=

I will be holding a Tiered Builders event that will run from 1-3 months. You can either do them in Creative or Survival on the server but they will fall into different events (Survival Event or Creative Event).

You can either work on a submission for 1 month, 2 months, or 3 months. The standard of judging and submission will only increase in size and complexity along with the rewards given for the winners.

Rewards will be as follows:
    Creative Tiers:
    All 1st place winners will receive a special lore diamond pickaxe with Silk Touch I and Unbreaking X
    • Tier I (1 Month): Special name tag of Artistic. 5k Pawn in the Survival world + Creative world protections for winning build
    • Tier II (2 Months): Special name tag of Stylish, 10k Pawn in the Survival world + Creative world protections for winning build
    • Tier III (3 Months): Special name tag of Majestic, 25k Pawn in the Survival world + Creative world protections for winning build

Survival Tiers:
    All 1st place winners will receive a special lore Iron pickaxe with Fortune X, Efficiency X and Unbreaking III
    • Tier I (1 Month): Special name tag of Baron. 10k Pawn in the Survival world + Survival world protections for winning build
    • Tier II (2 Months): Special name tag of Capitalist, 15k Pawn in the Survival world + Survival world protections for winning build
    • Tier III (3 Months): Special name tag of Tycoon, 30k Pawn in the Survival world + Survival world protections for winning build

2. wyatt1848

wyatt1848 Member RAINBRO

i'll sign up!!

3. KarmicXKoala

KarmicXKoala Builder

I want to be a part of this. Three questions: Is there a specified build area? If not, do we have to build something fresh? Or do we build on stuff we may have already built?

EDIT: As survival 3 month tier.

4. Aegis

No build areas at all, you build wherever you want (world dependent). You can also have it protected after you finish so that helps too.

5. KarmicXKoala

KarmicXKoala Builder

Sweet. Are there any rules about multiple people working on something? It would be entered solely under my name and we'd split the reward afterwards, if we won.

6. Aegis

Sure, however any reward would be sent to the "team" and not to everyone. Also, to make things a bit more fair, you can only turn in one submission per person per event to allow others a slightly balanced chance of winning as well. Obviously dirt houses won't win (unless it's a really really really creative and nice way to use dirt).