Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos Day v2.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krigekongen, 29 Jul 2012.

1. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Before everything is ready to be moved to the new 1.3 server, lets have a second Chaos Day where we blow everything! :3

2. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes..... i think i've made my point >:)

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Well, I guess that means I'm making my /home private and building a big wall.

4. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Big walls won't save you now . . .

TheRowan likes this.
  5. the_amber_trap

They will if they're bedrock.

6. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Hmm, depends which release we hold chaos day in. If it's in 1.3 you can teleport to specific coordinates using the default server commands. Creative mode would also allow people to break the bedrock. I can't really remember the arrangements for the last chaos day; it was quite a long time ago. Best option I guess is //cut when you're finished with everything you need to do to prepare.

7. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I think we should do it in 1.2, because last time one of the problems was that without the plugins, you had to fly everywhere, which took way too long.

8. the_amber_trap

I don't really care about whether or not my buildings last. I'll be sad to see them go, but I have bigger plans once the reset hits. There were things about my courthouse that always bothered me, so I'll be able to address that along with adding a few flourishes that weren't possible before the upside-down stairs update. Plus, I never knew what to do with the police station and the clocktower always seemed out of proportion to me. The bridges and park were nice, but they're fairly simple (though that damn park needed quite a bit of terraforming) so I can always do something like that again. I'll miss the farm, because that was my first real triumph with redstone, but it just means I have a reason to do more. Nothing else is even finished, so if things blow up, I can't say I really care.

But I get to blow up the clock tower.