Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Condorfs admin aplication

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by borristensoc, 30 Jul 2012.

1. borristensoc

borristensoc Member

Why do you want do be a admin:Cause iot would be fun as eing there for people having pvp wrs being there when someone yells help just creating something epic jsut plain old having fun and doing whats right im not bitchy and i love being silly
    Why i think i should become a admin.....:Yopu know what im gonna say why i actually think i shuld become a admin cause im there im not bitchy im fun and silly and abit of a baby but i will do whats right thats why
    I have never been a admin because this is the first server i have liked and been on for such a long amount of time.
    Name..... my name is condorf but my real name is ella and that im from australia i am 15 and great with newbies

2. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

You did not follow the application format, and I have No idea who you are.

3. Superdood

Superdood Member VIP

I can't even read most of that..

And it doesn't ask for your name.

Just take a look at the admin application format >http://pawncraft.co.uk/xf/threads/application-format-read-before-applying.5435/ <

And correct grammar/spelling mistakes

:)

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

That unintelligible gibberish doesn't tell me anything. I have no idea who you are, and you obviously aren't very active on the forums if this is just your first post. Please reread your application and convert it to legible English so that the rest of us can understand what you are saying.

5. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

get more active on the forums u only have like 1 message count that to me is indicating u aren't very active on the forums and being active on the forums is a big part of being an admin

6. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

You'll never get promoted with this application. Get better known by the community, flesh out your answers and make sure it isn't gibberish.

Axelmotley likes this.