Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

connection trouble

Discussion in 'Support' started by StarScore, 14 Dec 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarScore

StarScore Owner Staff Member

My ISP is having trouble at the moment,

so the connection is unstable

2. StarScore

StarScore Owner Staff Member

update, I have been talking to my ISP and since i have had this problem for several days now, they are starting the investigation on why the connection is getting cut off around certain times.

I dont loose the IP or teh connection, i just simple cant ping or connect to anything.

usully when they are searching for the problem they need a computer that is conencted directly to the fiber connection and not they router. I how ever persuade them to let me have the router connected this time.

If i dont have the router connected the MC server cant be up, and they usually take a few days on tracking the problem. that would mean no pawncraft for several days. But hopefully they can track the problem without me disconnecting the router.

I have tried the connection without the router connected, but the problem is there either way, so its not the router.

--
    a side note, if the investigation finds that it is an attack on the IP, me and my ISP will get the police involved ^^

and im also sorry that it has taking so long time to get the trouble ticket to my ISP, but they wanted me first to have the trouble in atleast 3days and then they wanted me to test some stuff.

3. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

StarScore we have faith in you.

MrSone likes this.
  4. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Starscore...you are our only hope.

Sorry too much Star Wars: The Old Republic ;p

MrSone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.