Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Crazziichris's Admino application :D

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by crazziichris, 6 Apr 2012.

1. crazziichris

crazziichris Awesome RAINBRO

IGN:crazziichris
    What game do you want to administrate?: Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to become an admin because i would like to be able to enforce the rules with people actually listening to what i am trying to do, which is tell them when they are doing something wrong, i would like to say i do tell people when they do something against the rules and they listen to me, and they then know not to do it again, but i think that they wont actually be listening to me when i tell them that it doesn't sink in
    Why do you think you should become an admin?:I feel that i am able to enforce the rules properly, i also want to help the current admins by taking some of the weight of of their shoulders and giving them more time to do the builds that they don't always have time to do with the server needing help allot of the time, i have been on this server a long time and i have learnt the rules very well, i think that this gives me an advantage to enforcing them.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: I have not been an admin on any other games
    Anything else you would like us to know:I am thankful that you have taken the time to read my app no matter the outcome, if you have any more time, please give me some feedback on how to make this application better
    Location(Country): England

2. crazziichris

crazziichris Awesome RAINBRO

maybe next time >:D