Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

dcannon23's Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slouskrad., 28 Nov 2011.

1. Slouskrad.

Slouskrad. Member

Who: I know it says Slouskrad. posted this, but I was dcannon23 on these forums back on April 28th of 2011 and I am dcannon23 in Minecraft. I had some issues remembering my password and I don't know what e-mail I used so I just made a new account xD

What: 11th grade student, mainly studying Physics and Chemistry

Where: Lived in the USA for 15 years of my life. Currently living in Australia, however I'm moving to New Zealand on the ides of January. I love that word
    When: Since April 28th 2011, but I stopped playing because I was bored of Minecraft. So I guess I'll just say November 28th 2011.

Why: I came back mainly because my friend got Minecraft and we were looking for servers. I quickly remembered Pawncraft and how awesome I used to think it was. He's trying it out and I'm returning :) It's an amazing server with an amazingly loving community, it truly blows my mind the dedication some people have for this server. I absolutely love the new map and I cannot wait to start building and talking to people again.

About Me:
    I moved to Australia when I was 15 and I have been here for about a year and a half ( I know my dcannon23 profile says I'm 17, I don't know why I did that, I'm actually 16). I used to live in a very small town in Michigan called Grand Haven, and I absolutely loved it. Nice people, nice schools, low crime and a holiday destination. It was the life. Unfortunately, the economy went down the toilet and the company my Dad used to work for was in the real estate business... perfect. He had to quit his job before it got really bad and he got a new job here in Australia, so away we went.
    It has been difficult living in Australia, as most people in my school are utter douchebags. Also, going to an all guys school is never fun, nor is wearing a uniform. Australia is a beautiful country, however my experience here has not been all that fantastic. Thankfully I only have to live here for another couple months and I will be off to New Zealand, which is where my Dad's job is taking him next. I have high hopes for the future, and hopefully those hopes will be met :p
    So that has been the past few years for me. As for my personality, I believe I am quite outgoing, but not immature. I know when something is funny and I know when it is just inappropriate. I am also outspoken and I stand up for myself when needed. I am a very judgemental person, however, I have no problems with anyone until they give me a reason to. To sum that up, I'm a mature kid who is outgoing and outspoken, I'm judgemental but do not have any problems with anyone unless given a reason to. I will stand up for myself when necessary and I will stand up for anyone who needs help.
    Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read all of this, it looks a lot longer than I thought it was going to be -.- Nonetheless, you all should know me quite well now xD I can't wait to meet you guys and hopefully share some laughs with you. I have a ton of time on my hands, so hopefully I will be able to make it on here as often as possible.

-Slouskrad (dcannon23, should I just call myself dcannon23?)

Smoke monkey likes this.
  2. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Whalecum!

3. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Vork, Y U bump old threads? :(

4. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Didn't realize I was being a necromancer. :eek: Thought this guy would at least deserve a response.

5. Slug, I think Vork is now just commenting on every single thread xD

But.. Welcome dcannon23!

6. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Welcome

7. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Lol, got bumped again and it wasn't me. ^

8. tunesnatcher

tunesnatcher Active Member

Long as it's already bumped, Welcome! I hope you enjoy pawncraft :D

9. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

-.- I don't see much point welcoming him now, last time he was online was over three months ago XD

10. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

I here by declare this thread dead. May it live forever in sovngarde.

Bread likes this.