Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

DigiFox0's Junior Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by DigiFox0, 3 Jul 2012.

1. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

IGN: DigiFox0

What game do you want to administrate: Minecraft

Why do you want to become a Junior Admin: I feel that a lot of the time, when I come on, there aren’t that many staff online. By adding to the team we can cover more bases. I also want to assist the community more because as a member I feel I can only do so much and that by being a junior admin I can help the community that I love so much more.

Why do you think you should become a Junior Admin: As you have seen from my in-game behaviour and my comments in other applications I keep my temper fairly well and can settle conflicts in a mature manner. Being an Assistant of Moria, I have dealt with my fair share of greifers so I am not too worried about them. I can liaise fairly well with all players, new and old, and I feel I am fairly likeable. I always stand by my decisions and such and can be firm with others when they overstep the line or break the rules. I am quick to learn about new commands or ways to better myself and always respect those around me. Finally, I’m never afraid to ask for help from others when I need it.

Have you ever been an Admin before: No

Anything Else: Admittedly, my activity has not been too high as of late. This has been largely due to the fact that I have no project at the moment. If i were to attain the position, Pawncraft would take a much higher precedent in my mind and thus i would play more.

Morgan and shornb like this.
  2. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

Looks good.

3. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Vouch, when digi is on he is always really helpful and kind. I think he would make a great asset to the admin team. :D

DigiFox0 likes this.
  4. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

look man i cant say i havent seen you online much and i dont really know much about u but when your online u make people happy something i havent managed to do in a while but when the players of pawncraft are happy im happy so its a vouch

5. DigiFox0

Thanks for that. The reason i'm not online when you are is timezones I think.

6. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I'd like to see you play more often. Also, how can we be assured that you won't completely disappear from Pawncraft for another few months if a new game comes out?

Vork Moin likes this.
  7. DigiFox0

Good Point. Like I said, I'm trying to get more active now. I've been away far too long and I understand that my activity is under scrutiny in this. So you have my word that i'm trying to get more playtime in.

Also the release schedule is looking pretty barren until November anyway ;) .

8. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

9. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

/me drools

10. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Huh, this derail made me realize that Amber hasn't been on in a while...

11. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

He's on a silly trip

12. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Internets are hard to find in the middle of the country. I drove through a town that had a sign posted claiming a population of 18. I've been through miles and miles and miles of terrain that is monotonous and endless where I don't even have reception on my cell phone (which has been problematic, as I'm using it for GPS.)

13. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

Sounds adventurous :p

YA MAYA!