Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Doogiesniper's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Doogiesniper, 28 Sep 2016.

1. Doogiesniper

Doogiesniper Builder

Thread title should be: "[name]'s admin application"
    IGN:Doogiesniper
    What game do you want to administrate?(Minecraft, CSS, Gmod, etc. (Can choose more than 1!)):Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?:I feel that there is a heavy burden placed on the current list of great moderators. I would like to help alleviate that burden. I have been on the server for over a year and active until I got a new job which took up much of my free time. That has settled down and I now have more free time. I would like to help bring this server up to the prestige I feel it deserves. This is my favorite server and I don't play much on any other servers.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?:I feel I can add my experience in life and minecraft to this server. I also have become a great builder in my time on this server. I also have creative rights and have many great ideas there.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?:No I haven't but I am a quick learner.
    Anything else you would like us to know:I didn't see an application for modderator and I am willing to start there if needed. I will do anything to help. I also helped Aegis with the highway system on the old map by clearing out trees and even building some of them.
    Location(Country):Utah, USA