Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

epicjack's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by epicjack, 30 Jul 2012.

1. epicjack

epicjack Member

My Real Name is Jack Tobin
    IGN: epicjack02
    I would like to administrate: Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: I really want to help others on the server. Also Whenever I come on the server there are never many Admins online so because I am on most days I will be able to help more.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I think I should be an Admin because I will be able to come on the server every day, the only days I will not be on is when I am sick or with family. As I have experienced a few and don't want others do feel as annoyed as I was I will take control of any situations on the server and make fair decisions .
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: I have been an Admin and Operator in My friend Jacmol7's server.
    Anything else you would like us to know: I have Been Playing Minecraft since 1.7 and have rarely stopped playing.
    Location(Country): England, United Kingdom

2. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Although you say you've been playing since 1.7 I do not recall your name? And I've been here for over a year and a bit.

Brushing that aside, you have some clear intentions and I think your mindset is set about the right way, but to be an admin it is advised to have a good active game-role within both forums and in-game. Maybe if you interacted more with the community here you could re-apply at a later date with a higher success rate?

This is only my opinion, I am no staff member, but this is what I feel, "problems" or even flaws within your application.

I wish you the world of luck.

3. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

First and foremost, it's too short. Way too short. expand on your answers. Secondly, your answers are very generic. I see answers like that on 9 out of 10 applications. Do something different, rise above the rest and tell us why you should be promoted over anybody else. Also change the format. Use a separate paragraph for each question and throw some colour in there. Your spelling and grammar is good but just to be sure run it through a spellchecker first. You won't be watching the server, you are administrating it. You have to take an active role in everything the server does. Finally, boredom is not an adequate reason to become an admin. helping others however is a perfectly viable reason.

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Please fix the formatting. That's rather difficult to read.
    In addition, I would recommend expanding your answers a bit and probably not saying you aren't doing anything on the Pawncraft server. I don't know who you are, you've never posted in the forums before, and doing nothing on the server probably means you aren't well known there. You need to increase your activity. Being bored isn't a good enough reason to want a promotion, and it makes me concerned that you'll just leave or that your activity will steadily decline. That said, we don't just want attendance from our staff. We'd like people who are able to control potentially hostile situations, mediate disputes fairly, and who can benefit the server.

5. epicjack

epicjack Member

Thank you for the criticism. I will take that into account and perfect my application.

6. epicjack

epicjack Member

Thank you I will do everything you have told me in this comment.

7. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

.. This rainbow of puke is melting my eyes.

8. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

mate get more well known on the forums u only have like 3 posts on it most of members have at least 20 and iv been on the server since 1.7.3 and i have never seen your user name

9. epicjack

epicjack Member

I've been on mine craft since 1.7.3 not pawncraft

10. epicjack

epicjack Member

I said that I've been playing mine craft since 1.7 not pawncraft

11. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

See, that is the problem. As an administrator you have to be consistently active as well as a role model as head of the community. (I have only seen you in game recently)
    1. Be more active in game.
    2. Expand and completely redo your application with non-generic responses.
    3. Be more vocal in the forums as well as in game

In addition I would take care to know the difference between global and local chats.

12. elliott

elliott Well-Known Member

i know epicjack in person and in game and i for well know that jack has not had minecraft sins 1.7 i was told by him in person that he got the game at 1.2 .and i am an admin on jacmol7's (Jacob) sever and the only reason he is an admin on the server is because is fends with Jacob (i rarely see him on) .

13. epicjack

epicjack Member

ive had minecraft account in 1.7 but not the full game

14. elliott

elliott Well-Known Member

i know he hasn't had the game at all cos i told him abut the game and that was at the beginning of 1.2

15. epicjack

epicjack Member

NO i told you about it and you got it before i did (pissed me off but over it)

16. Superdood

Superdood Member VIP

I see you are online often, but you dont really help people alot and as other people said, to be admin you really need to be active on the forums to be accepted as admin.

elliott likes this.