Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Fantastic Idea

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Portrend, 21 Apr 2015.

1. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

Unban all of 1337, Free, all those other people who were framed!

legit man, this has to end now @!@!@

;[

2. Aegis

Aegis Here kitty kitty kitty! =^● ⋏ ●^= Staff Member

Trolling again I see. Every alt you use adds another 1000 years to your ban. You expect to be taken seriously yet you sit there and continue to violate rules. No you will not be unbanned. Further posting of these type of threads violates server rules that you probably don't care to abide by. Since you don't care to abide by server rules, we don't care to grant you any sort of clemency. Have a nice day, now go find a new server to annoy.

3. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Addicted

This is still an issue? lel.

Aegis and vbguy21 like this.
  4. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

Was actually only kidding - Greatest thing is there's no reason for me to still be banned, I was actually unbanned on my main account by my initial banner to be later be re-banned by an ill-informed staff member and since I haven't been on to query it.

Was only coming on to see how everybody is, how Pawncraft is doing, was after all where it all began for me.

5. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Gad dammit Port.

Aegis likes this.
  6. Aegis

Aegis Here kitty kitty kitty! =^● ⋏ ●^= Staff Member

Don't know who it was that unbanned you or who claimed did so but I spoke to Pawned about this and he confirmed you were basically permabanned a while back. If you were unbanned, it was due to a fluke in the system. You in the meantime used multiple accounts to bypass your ban along with trolling about in IRC. This shows you don't care about server rules and proper procedure hence you stay banned. If you're referring to me being the "uninformed admin", then you are very mistaken as I've already went through and made sure to properly "inform" myself of your persistent misdeeds and have seen your current behavior. As it stands, you and Totalmoobs are the only two that I consider to be on permaban from this server because of repeated trolling and constant attempts at bypassing bans. Anyone else however, may appeal their first offense/minor local bans through our appeal board.