Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Fearsomegenie in a nutshell... er, lamp I guess.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fearsomegenie, 6 Jul 2012.

1. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

About Me
    I'm 27 and a perpetual college student. I've changed my major about 4 times and have finally settled on Information Technology. I hail from the united states, and have a penchant for creative activities that don't require me to be good at drawing. I particularly like writing, and I'm working on an urban-fantasy-ish novel for middle graders. More often then not I procrastinate the book and waste my creative juices building larger than life statues and structures till odd hours of the morning. I'm strongly affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (The Mormons) and I love to talk about religion when there are takers. I don't go for religious argument though. There's no better way to destroy feelings of goodwill than to bash on somebody's most treasured beliefs.

Once I lived a normal life. Then there was Minecraft.
    I heard about minecraft way back in the beta at around 1.4 when my buddy told me over lunch that "some indie game about blocks" was getting some hype in the gaming community. A dude in the booth behind us broke off his conversation with his girlfriend to say, "It's Minecraft. It's good. You need to play it. Need. No. Really. Need." While I thought he had his priorities twisted I appreciated the tip, so I got online and logged into the creative demo. There I griefed a number of structures in a poorly orchestrated attempt to learn how to play. This resulted in several angry Steves barricading me in a dark corner and scolding me. After that embarrassment I built myself a small house that was shunned and later mobbed. Needless to say, I was hooked. I shelled out some cash for the beta and built a lot of cool things in single player for a few years. Finally craving attention and praise from others in regards to my creations I sought out a server and found Pawncraft. From day one it's been a blast. You all rock with great rocking. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I think I'm a permanent fixture here.

2. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Whalecum good friend!

3. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

*realized she has never done one of these*

4. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

*wishes that Axel would do one so that he could make her feel welcome XD*

And thanks for the hearty welcome after the tradition of your people Krieg. ;)

<Merged by Pawned>

5. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP Ancient

Welcome!!

6. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Welcome, Genie!