Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Firelord_Fred's administration application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Firelord_Fred, 18 May 2012.

1. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

IGN: Firelord_Fred
    What game do you want to administrate? Minecraft perhaps

Why do you think you should become an admin?: I would like to become an admin as i like to organise things and sort out problems for people, and also like to look around a growing community with the ability to do things some cannot. Also, i would like to because there is a lot of work to do as an admin, and i am up for that, as my house is almost finished and i would like to strive to be more on the server. i would like to be part of a higher team to help with more important goals and a lot more to do on the server as well. Also, I am friendly with other players and like to help out in the community.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I know quite a lot about minecraft even though i have only been playing it since 1.7.3. I like to help around a friendly community and deal with things others cannot. but, i like the aspect of being able to use worldedit, and that would really aid me in my designs on the server. I would also like to be a role model for others to look up to while i kindly help them.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: Yes, i have been an op on another server and did a very good job of it.

Anything else you would like us to know: I would like you to know that i like to use worldedit in design work, like, towns or buildings as well as landscaping. I fit in well with others and also have a lot of IRL friends on the server but i will do what i have to in order to keep the server well run and ungriefable. I know most of the relative commands admins could use and also know how to keep others in order.

Location(Country): UAE (but i am naturally english)

I hope you accept me onto your team!
    thank you for reading this article.
    Yours sincerely,
    Firelord_Fred

StarScore likes this.
  2. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

This is very well laid out and well spoken.
    But, what are some specific examples of why you want to become admin. How will you strive to make the server community grow?

Note: starting out as an admin means no world edit.

3. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

ok, i understand about the world edit, and i will help the community grow by helping build more community related buildings, like a shop, public farm, etc...
    i can also help by giving people a place to live, rather than just wander round for hours on end, and also look at the forums and help make decisions for people and look at ban appeals or just see what people relatively want on the server.

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Oh my goodness! An application that isn't a grammar abortion!

5. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

also in referral to what Axelmotley had said, here are some specific examples of why i want to become admin:
    1) I would like to be a higher member of the community so that i can address problems others cannot.
    2) I like to help others around me and help grow a server.
    3) I want to become even more knowledgeable about the server and admin will help me with that.
    4) I would like to be more respected within the server by others, and also so people will listen to me if i try to resolve their problems.
    5) I wish to do more in the server.

Hope you accept me into the server
    kind regards,
    Firelord_Fred

6. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

My thoughts on every application ever.