Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Firelord_Fred's JrAdmin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Firelord_Fred, 2 Aug 2012.

1. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

Title should be: Firelord_Fred's admin application
    IGN: Firelord_Fred
    What game do you want to administrate?:minecraft.
    Why do you want to become an Jr admin?: I would like to become a JrAdmin because i think the whole aspect of it is good for evaluating people on their performance as an admin.... I have been interested as I like to help out the pawncraft community and help it grow... Also, I would like you to see what i'm capable of and see if I reach your high expectations. Personally, i like to be liked throughout the community and wish no harm on any of the players within it. Somehow i would like to do more and be more within the thriving community of pawncraft. I like to be respected, but not self-conscious.
    Why do you think you should become an Jr admin?:I think i should become a JrAdmin because in my opinion, i am a generally helpful player throughout the pawncraft community. I don't cause problems and my last ban was when i first joined the server as an inexperienced rookie...
    I think people like me as a whole and respect me within the community.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: I haven't been an admin, but i have been an operator on another server, but the server got put down. I had to deal with a few bans as there was a few reports of griefing but it was in a short time period as the server closed shortly after my promotion to operator.
    Anything else you would like us to know: I like to help out and don't like people being disdained because of others and i would like to help combat this problem that is everywhere.
    Location(Country): England or the UAE Kind regards, Fire

2. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

hmm your not in game often more gameplay would be better and besides u always send me msg's saying do u want to spleef and i have to tell you 3 times to stop because im trying to chat and my screen just gets spammed with your messages

3. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

1) im on all the time.... almost every day...
    2) the spleef thing was once becaues i was bored
    3) You don't decide :p

4. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Huh.. You're on everyday *never sees you on* If you are on, it's only for a few minutes.

5. alexdavis45

ok for starters just because u were bored isn't a very good reason so how do we know that if your bored your just gonna abuse commands for fun.2 i dont decide the community dos and i just speak my opinion

6. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

ok tbh i agree with your point about the commands, but axel, normally im on when your not, you can ask around if you want...

7. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

To be fair, Axel. Whenever i'm on he seems to spring up. He went off for a bit somewhere just before I did but he seems more active now.

8. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

that break was probably when i went on a summer holiday without my laptop

9. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Althought Alex, seems to get quite annoying on all the applications thinking he's better than everybody else, his opinion matters. Don't reply with "You don't decide" or anything along those lines. Pawned won't recruit people with such disregard to community opinions.

10. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

with my quote you don't decide i didn't mean the whole community i just meant him by himself wouldn't decide and i hope i've got my point over clearly.
    i didn't mean any disregard...

11. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Ultimately the community is the reason is why these applications are made public like this. If someone might be okay in the eyes of admins but it turns out they're disliked by most of the server they're not going to get promoted. If someone makes a mediocre effort but has everyone vouching for them it's the same story - they'll have much more of a chance.

Everyone who views this application has a say in whether or not the applicant is fit for the job, there's no "You don't decide".

Portrend likes this.
  12. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

"Everyone who views this application has a say in whether or not the applicant is fit for the job, there's no "You don't decide"."

"Can I be admin?"

[​IMG]

13. alexdavis45

mate ok sorry if i annoy people but let me make it clear i do not think im better than everyone else

14. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

Alex, I'm very pleased to hear that! You kept annoying me, and I was thinking you actually did =] Must have been from my side.

Anywhos ; Keep this conversation out of this mans Application!

15. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

thanks toot, and port, you've got your point across, i understand what you mean but i honestly didn't mean to undermine anyone.

note: i didn't know it was the whole public, but the staff team, and im sorry if i have made an error with my understanding

16. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

Fred, no disprespect intended but im not sure you would be suitable as an admin. Thats just my opinion and i have been known to occasionally be wrong... Also, your application isnt doing you many favours, you might want to expand on the answers a bit.

17. Firelord_Fred

Firelord_Fred Member

ok, thanks for the feedback