Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Signatures

Discussion in 'Banter' started by VladTheImposter, 28 Dec 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

[​IMG]

Hello there Pawncraftians,

I will be offering to do some Forum Signatures for a few people. I am not a professional; I do this for fun. Thus, if you don't like it, then please find someone else. No hurt feelings I promise :D The first three signature requests I will do for free; after that, I will charge 200 Pawn per request. This is so that I don't get overloaded with requests. I am college student, so it may take a couple days to a week to finish a request. Any trolling or fighting will deleted from this thread.

Now, before you post a request, please follow the below format. If you don't follow the format, your request will be ignored. This format helps me.

Format:

Name: Your Name
    Pictures: Any photos you may want, or photos to give me an idea what to look for.
    Style: Just the basic genre you are going for.
    Details: Specific things you want like quotes, or certain objects.
    Comments: Any additional remarks.

If you like what you see just push that like button, and I hope you like your requests. Thanks.

Vlador3
    A.K.A
    VladTheImpaler3

Pawncraft Showcase
    (What has been made, and for who)

TootitBottit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AirHeader

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EpicCookieJar

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dentronium

[​IMG]

Skinback

[​IMG]
    Soren025

[​IMG]

[xDGx]Dalyhoo, swipe10 and pongolongo like this.
  2. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Posted by iKickHobbits:

3. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Posted by Bombboy334

4. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Woot! inb4 Price Raise!

5. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Name: pongolongo
    Pictures: orangutans
    Style:slightly cartoony
    Details: Slighty cartoony orangutan (like epiccookiesjar's one but an orangutan)
    Comments: you can have poetic licence on this as long as it has something to do with orangutans and my name

(can u only do this if its still free)

6. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Interesting concept.

A suggestion, make the circle thing on the right much smaller,and perhaps relocate it to a corner of choice.

7. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I agree about making the circle smaller, though putting it in a corner isn't completely necessary. If you're doing it exclusively for Minecraft, I'd actually rather see the lines more jaggy and pixelated.

8. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

i agree that the circle needs to be smaller and it would be good if u could make the border more minecrafty

9. [xDGx]Dalyhoo

[xDGx]Dalyhoo Member

Name: Dalyhoo
    Pictures: A Biohazard symbol would be cool :D
    Style: A grungy and toxic sort of style
    Details: I would like the colours to be red, black and grey.
    Comments: Ehm, none :p

It'd be cool if you have time to make this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.