Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Going clanless!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jkerr, 15 Jul 2012.

1. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP RAINBRO Ancient

Sadly, I'm going to leave 1337 but thought I'd post here just as a quick note to say we're all still friends, I just have always thought that an admin should either be clanless or in an admin-only clan just to make sure the admin seems as approachable as possible. I've never really been that involved in clan doings anyway (no raids or pvp), except for helping to build the base and helping with Nefarious... So no hard feelings guys, see you in-game!

2. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Respected this to the highest degree possible, Jkerr is a very nice player and i'm honored to know him. He's a talent to what he does and I wish you all the best personally Jeff :3 Very enthusiastic player and lightens everywhere he goes, embracing those around him with a welcoming glance.

First player I would willingly let back into 1337 upon request :3 <3 Much love home chicken

jkerr likes this.
  3. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Interesting, you say that it makes us inapproachable? I feel the exact opposite. :confused:

4. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP RAINBRO Ancient

Not exactly, but if your clan has a reputation of any kind, or if someone had something against your clan, maybe someone not in the clan would look at you differently? Or go to another admin?

5. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Best to have a mixture of admins in or out of clans I guess. Some people may prefer to go to the clanless and some may prefer the opposite. People who've been on the server long enough to know you well are likely to not care, and really new players probably won't know the difference, but I can see every reason for you to do this and respect the decision. I can guess it was a hard one :L

6. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

About: Our clan is based off of the very popular series by Christopher Paolini; Inheritance Cycle. My goals for this clan is to provide newer and older members with a fun in-game experience. I hope to provide a safe-haven for my members. Our clans home will provide many things needed in-game including a safe place to store you items, farms, and apartments where you may live if need be. When the community events come out I expect full-hearted participation from clan members. I hold my clan members to a very high standard, I don't like to see multiple rule breaks. As much as we love and enjoy PVP try to keep it to a minimum or follow the server rules closely. I hope to see you all in-game!

^^I suppose our clan does have a different reputation. Also, I try to make myself approachable by all people :confused:. Leaving your clan family must have been a very tough decision..

7. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

That's exactly why I've remained a bit aloof all this time. It's not that I don't want to play with everyone, but I feel that I can be more professional and impartial when I don't appear to be playing favorites.
    I'd welcome you to DERAIL, but we're a bit exclusive.

Portrend likes this.
  8. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Obviously no one on the server is fit to be a Walrus hunter, so I've been riding solo as well.

9. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

More like no one wants to be a Walrus Hunter.

10. Tedx68racing

Tedx68racing Active Member

* Arh! Arf! *

11. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

Isn't that a noise a seal makes?
    Seals lack teeth of awesomeness.