Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Hello... Again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScarTheCatThing, 6 May 2012.

1. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

Hello again.
    Some of you may know me, some of you may not.
    But I haven't come on here in a long time for many, many reasons, of which I won't explain.
    Pawncraft has gotten a lot better since I left a year ago, as well as Pawned's attitude, excuse my rudeness.
    So I've decided to come back on temporarily to say hi to some old friends like like Krige and Crinkle.
    The new mods and forums are cool and whatnot, but even though I'm introducing myself I still don't play minecraft that often and will most likely only get on to say hi or talk. My attitude and maturity has gotten better since I last played on here, and I hope I am forgiven. Thanks! I'll just name a few details here. First thing is first, I'm a female of the age of 12, My best friend is Extreme360, I can sometimes be immature or annoying, and I animate and draw. I have animated an old argument that happened in pawncraft quite a while ago.
    (Warning, this next entire section is about animation, if you're bored as hell just exit this thread now.)
    To add dramatic effect to my imaginary life, I consider people who are permanently banned "killed." This basically gives me a way to explain disliked bans in a form of art or animation of which I have already created in art of one friend and an enemy, Bubby and Wafflez. In one, An old admin named Cyric is in an epic battle with Wafflez. I got to experience this in the server, but it wasn't an epic battle xD I just make it out that way so I have something to draw. I just. Need. Things to draw. In the other art form, My really old friend Bubby who was banned permanently is simply in a flashing by frame in an animation that lasts for about half a millisecond. I can only draw animals, so he looks like a wolf in the scene. The design is similar to his skin, but you still cannot tell who he is. Most animations I make based off of arguments in minecraft are all metaphoric, such as visible physical fights or deaths. It's all metaphors.

The next section is my story of Pawncraft and Radtopia before I left last year. Everything beyond this is insanely long. If you don't want my huge tale of woe and misery, then stop reading now.
    This thread has gotten quite straightforward, so I'll slow down a bit.
    Back when I used to play, I was just a young member doing my own thing. I made friends with people who became admins later on. Some of them were already admins. A good friend of mine was Mezri. Despite our age difference, and how immature I was, Mezri was still supportive when I was sad or angry. Unlike Mezri, when Suzuki (Suzzy) and Bubby got banned I snapped and quit Pawncraft out of anger. A lot of Mezri's friends got banned and she just put on a smile and continued to do her admin duties, I'm sure nobody including me could tell if she was dissapointed over Suzzy's banishment or not. It wouldn't be surprising if she wasn't, knowing that she could freely talk to him via skype, but I had no other way to talk to Bubby once he got banned and he never showed up on WEO, which was a game I commonly played with him.
    MC_Crinkle was known and probably is still known for making awesome Pawncraft videos. I made one animation for Pawncraft and it was very badly done and filled with misunderstanding metaphors, nobody got it.
    I left Pawncraft to go to Radtopia. There, I was immediately made admin through a friendship with a close friend of the owner, Radix. I wasn't a responsible admin at all. In fact, I was a horrible admin. I broke rules, Killed people, traumatized people, and cornered people to make them scared of me. I didn't check griefs or ban people, I just built things and trolled. I was a horribly stupid admin. Me and Wxx, who were previously close friends, got into an argument. Wxx and Radix banned me and banned Elrhyes for getting involved in the argument. I understood why I was banned, but they had no reason to ban Elrhyes. Wxx and Radix told everyone that me and Elrhyes left. They told them that we quit. They lied to them to keep themselves innocent, and I will never forgive them for unreasonably banning Elrhyes and lying about her when she did nothing wrong. I never went back to Radtopia and I never will.

The entire next section is the story of Wafflez, do not read if you do not desire to.
    Wafflez was a really immature person, and I can thank Cyric for being a witness of his live griefing. After a world reset, I had just made an underground house. It was well-decorated and colorful. It had a farm and a fireplace. Wafflez, who hadn't been on the server for that long, asked if he could live with me. I never had a roommate before so I'd guessed it would be fun to try out. Wafflez made a long room extending off of my house. His room went directly over my "friend" elrhyes' house, who was down the hill from my hidey hole. Cyric was in the game at the time, and he was playing around with Wafflez. At the time, I had a hidden redstone room behind my reed farm. I messed with the redstone for a extended period of time to get it looping before redstone repeaters existed and I had no knowledge of how to repeat. After I got the note blocks to repeat, I got them into a similar octave and let them play repeatedly. Wafflez got annoyed, and destroyed it. After yelling at Wafflez, I fixed the note blocks and told him the next time he did it he would be kicked out. After a while, he somehow obtained a bunch of TNT blocks and started testing them around his house. I warned him not to dig into elrhyes' base, and that's exactly what he did. He also constantly blew up Cyric and took his admin spawn. I asked Cyric why he was standing this idiocy and he simply told me he was waiting to see how stupid Wafflez really was. After using TNT to blow his way into Elrhyes' base, he destroyed my note blocks again. I told him to get his stuff and get the hell out. He refused and stayed in his room. I tried to reason with him and insist that he leave, but he ignored me. After a bit, I blocked off his hole. He remade the doorway between our houses and I blocked it off again. While it was blocked off, I removed all of my decorations, chests, fireplace, and filled in all of my extra rooms. If he wasn't going to leave I was. My reed room was last. Before destroying the farm, I cleared out my noteblock room. Upon hearing the note blocks stop, Wafflez came to see what was going on. When he saw my chests, furnace, fireplace, and decorations removed, he ran outside and poured lava he had gotten from Cyric all over the front of the hillside I was on. I was in the reed room blocking off water after I cleared the ground and stepped on fertile soil, oblivious to the griefing. I had a lot of items from my chest on me but most were stored in a new house I was secretly making. As I destroyed what was left of my reed farm, Wafflez ran in and set me on fire. After that, he poured lava on me and killed me along with destroying everything I had on me. Not a few seconds afterwards Cyric immediately permanently banned him. Allow me to say Thank you to Cyric for that.

Portrend likes this.
  2. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Have you tried etchersketch?

3. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

It has? I'll make sure to fix that quickly.

shornb and the_amber_trap like this.
  4. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

5. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Welcome back! I enjoy your company immensely. Come swing by and bother me any time you like :D

6. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

7. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

TL;DR

But other than that, welcome back.

8. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

Thanks, But I don't know what TL;DR means :u

9. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

It means "Too long, didn't read."

10. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Wow. This takes me back.

11. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Awesome! I thought me and Bread were the only ones dorky enough to translate Pawncraft into more realistic stories!

Bread likes this.
  12. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

wait, who are you...
    I don't...

13. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

Oh, Hi tootit. I remember you.

Tootitbootit and Bankercat3 like this.
  14. Tootitbootit

Oh, Hi 'ScarThCatThing'?? I don't remeber you. lol.

15. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Scarikas. <3

16. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

I vaguely remember you! Welcome back :DD

17. Tootitbootit

That name, I remeber vaguely! You seem to know me, but tbh : Who doesn't? ^^ ghehe.

Welcome back to Pawncraft! Won't spot me ingame, only on rare moments! :)

Portrend likes this.
  18. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

I feel so loovveeedd <3

Portrend likes this.
  19. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Tbh, that avatar is what caught my attention at first. XD

20. Tootitbootit

Bronies (or Bronys? whatever) search other bronies (whateveR) to accompany them. seems normal.